EMO BY Christmas?

I ordered my EMO Dec 2nd. I was hoping i would get him before Christmas. I dont have a tracking number yet. It is for my Grandson. I am heartbroken as i know he will be. Can i pay some kind of expidited delivery? Plea
se?

2 Likes

You can contact living ai to request expedited shipping

Hey there @Tambo1965

First, I want to welcome you to EMO’s Community Forum,

On average, it should take anywhere between 4-6 weeks for EMO underway or an additional 1-2 weeks for delivery., of course, it depends also, on how reliable your country and local postal service/courier service is.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.

The support service team should be able to help you there if you want to pay extra for your request for expedited shipping. (If the package is not underway already)

best regards and happy holidays…

2 Likes

Contact living ai to pay for faster shipping.

1 Like

I order my emo nov 8th and i expected the delivery will be some time next week

How much for fast shipping please Do you work with DHL EXPRESS

Hi there,

The best and most recommended thing to do for such inquiries is simply replying to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.

Or submit a ticket below.

The support service team should be able to help you there if you want to pay extra for your request for expedited shipping. (If the package is not underway already)

best regards and happy holidays…

1 Like

I didn’t understand what you meant If you are talking about a question that you asked about whether it is possible to ship with an express shipping company My question is clear

Just for your information. You are not talking to an employee but to another customer who wants to help you.

3 Likes

Thank you @NendosColl , for clarifying to him that, I don’t know also if he understands my help message or not, and as far as I know, that is the best thing to do, …anyway no harm done, I am just doing my job as a …Volunteer Community Moderator.

HAVE A HAPPY, AND SAFE HOLIDAY GUYS

8 Likes

For these questions please submit a ticket
like @edward said. Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: :happy:

1 Like

Thank you my friend for your help, you are a good person

7 posts were split to a new topic: Emo received in used condition?