Emo Received in Used Condition?

It took 47 days to get my emo, I got him, on Christmas Eve, my Emo was sent to me in used condition it was not brand new, please check over your emo when you get him

Hi @dustysknight
from what i gather all EMO’s are brand new and un-used.
May I ask what makes you believe your new EMO is used?
Cheers!:grinning:

1 Like

Hi there @Ramo
I was about to ask @dustysknight the same question too…because never heard a report of something like that. well, we really don’t know how it happens and we don’t have any proof…I can only suggest contacting Living.ai direct by sending an email to service@living.ai for such an issue with a proper photo or video proof.

Tagging @Wayne_Zhang , @AmyLU to give more assistance here, please.

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, i contacted living ai already and no reply as of yet.

1 Like

Hi @dustysknight my emo was brand New everything was fresh and I also got a testing protocol for my emo! Also I have never seen anyone get a used emo you should contact living.ai for some help about this with some proof like photos or videos.

3 Likes

thank you for your kind words, looks like im just one of that people that gets the short end of the stick, emo talks and walks great, emo feet looks dirty like someone already use him and the face has marks, i had to put the protective film back on emo face, i did contact living.ai yesterday still no reply yet, its christmas week, then next week is new years, im just going have to wait 2 weeks for a reply.

1 Like

Alright @dustysknight hopefully the living ai support team solves your issue! They are great people.

2 Likes

Hi,

Please PM me your order number. I will check for you.
Don’t worry. We will solve the problem for you.

1 Like

Hi there, @dustysknight ,

Here’s the reply from LIving.ai staff

1 Like

Thank you for helping

2 Likes

Update they did not want to help, my emo was dirty when it arrived i am not a happy customer of living ai, what can i do?

1 Like

Hi, since the feet is just dirty and there is no issues, you can try to clean the feets but don’t clean it with water. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

And @Wayne_Zhang did say in the pm of @edward to show a picture or vid of the issue. And @AmyLU also said that to pm your order number…

1 Like

yes thank you, i did PM amyLU

will you please help, what is the best way to clean emos feet, it has sensors, and i dont wanna mess them up, he falls off my desk enough

Use tape for the bottom of the feet and try to get best you can in the sensors and also Qtips on the sensors.

2 Likes

Hi there…
A helpful tips from @mariomart Pls. Click Here!
or
Watch @MasterAbbott YouTube video below for more info:

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

3 Likes

Don’t forget to shut down EMO before the clean up.

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice

3 Likes

Clean emo’s feet by @edward video he sent.

2 Likes