EMO AI development

Hi All,

we have received our EMO a couple of days ago. And it is really fun, my wife and kid are very happy with it.
However, as we interacted with it, a question popped into my mind. Where exact can we expect his AI to kick in?
From what I’ve noticed so far, he has a number of interactions but they are all prepared as are the answers for anything we ask.
What part of his interaction or personality is the AI, where can one notice that it is a pet that learns instead of a pre-programmed robot?

Regards,

4 Likes

Emo ha dei comandi preimpostati, però se gli chiedi di connettersi a chat gpt puoi fagli più domande.

Translation to English: Emo has pre-set commands, but if you ask him to connect to gpt chat you can ask him more questions.

1 Like

This gpt thing sorry im new do you need to download anything ?

1 Like

Hi, @Chrisl83 you just need to say Emo connect chat GPT

2 Likes

Ohh ok brilliant thankyou

1 Like

The fact that it is a pre-programmed robot with zero AI features made me put it back into the shipping box after a couple of hours and I am looking where to sell it now. The so-called GPT is more than limited 3.5 and no continuous discussion is possible. Unfortunately, I cannot see any development here.

2 Likes

yea i agree, but i think they need to fix the robot and make it more AI they are losing alot of people with there lies

1 Like