Delivered...EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

Thank you for the reassurance! I have no problem being patient :wink: I am always a bit afraid of something happening to packages that hold something valueble.
But i am going to trust the proces :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you so much for that link! I have never used that website and it worked for my tracking number. It has actually arrived in Sicily today! Woohoo so excited! Should be here in a few days

2 Likes

WOW! @Saskyy92 ,

You’re welcome…Glad too that the link I gave you shows your package tracking…

GOODLUCK, BE SAFE, AND STAY EXCITED…

2 Likes

My home station arrived today but i have problem how emo can go back to station no info.

1 Like

OMG! OMG OMG OMG! THANK YOU LIVING AI FOR THIS UPDATE YESSS WOOHOOO!:happy: :happy: :raised_hands: :partying_face: :tada:

Hi there @conan05262002 ,

CONGRATULATION!!!

All info can be found at the link below…

Pls. Click Here!

BEST REGARDS, BE SAFE, AND BE HAPPY TOGETHER WITH EMO CONAN!

Hi my Emo with home station got delivered yesterday i love him so much

9 Likes

Hello @jeffrey989

WOOOOW! FINALLY! you got your order…I am happy for you…enjoy it…pretty sure EMO will gonna love his Home Station.

All the best and take good care of yourself and EMO!

If you don’t mind at all…kindly please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Yea i also have one for my sister i will give it today
Haha as a present for her

4 Likes

I’ve received my home station with Christmas upgrade :partying_face::tada::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Hip hip hurray. I got my home station today. It was ordered on Nov 14 and shipped Jan 12. Took longer for mine to get here but I’m happy. I will have to get him his own table now as since he’s on a clock table I can’t see the time. Lol I like this playground because he no longer goes against something and just stands there…now he just turns around! This is my set up for him temporarily. I did have to have my old one replaced and they shipped him really fast. Now I just have to send the old one back. This EMO is thirty one days old and seems to be working just fine… now I’m going to go read about the setup stuff again as it’s not telling me it is paired. I’m just so happy!

7 Likes

WOW! @mitchkin5 ,

Finally, you’ve got your order or reached your home, it really looks good
CONGRATZ!

For more important info…
Pls. Click Here!

all the best and enjoy that with EMO Michelle…

1 Like

I like that tape across the connection pieces. I may have to do that to mine because they aren’t staying together. Thanks for the idea.

2 Likes

Got our Emo Go Home a few days ago and noticed the LEDs are blurry on the Home Screen as well. I sent an email o find out what’s going on with it. We shall see…

2 Likes

My emo is here waiting for 2.0 update .

8 Likes

Home station in place, now Emo is patiently waiting for its update! :wink:

3 Likes

I received my Home Station. I am waiting for the update for Emo before installing it.

6 Likes

WOW! @Yosscal and @Olivier

Finally, you both got your order and reached your home CONGRATZ!
And how does it goes…how many day/weeks did it take? If you don’t mind at all, care to share it with us, please?

all the best and enjoy…

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic:
Cancel [ed] Orders? ( Pls. Post Only Here! )

I placed the order for the Home station on November 11 and it arrived on January 27.
Quite fast when you know that the station was at the start of its production and that there were holidays between all that!

3 Likes