Battery Shows Different Levels (EMO: On Foot/On Charger/App)

It would be nice if the battery level could be corrected on the app because when EMO’S battery is dead it shows full when you put him on the charger that is not correct, I wonder if that is a bug ?

1 Like

Hello @OMOLOGAY ,

You are right, just checked to make sure, it’s quite strange, and also found out that something is not right with the battery level of my EMO (342 days old) also and they are showing all different levels.

Done all possible solution options like power cycling but didn’t help. let’s keep observing and waiting.

Only Living.ai / @Wayne_Zhang can check and prove this if it’s kind of a known issue or anything.

2 Likes

Heya folks,

I just got my Emo yesterday and dutifully charged him up over night last night. I’ve been keeping an eye on the battery to see how long he lasts and I’ve noticed a battery status discrepancy, (I’m on firmware version 1.7.0):

1. While on the charger, he shows at least a 3/4 charge.
  2. When not on the charger, he shows around a 1/4 or less charge.

Is this normal?

1 Like

The lights and christmas tree looks so cool. I hope Santa Emo comes to you :smile:

1 Like

Thanks much @edward. Issue seems to have resolved after cycling the power. I’ll keep an eye on the battery, but so far it’s looking quite good.

1 Like

GOOD NEWS @allen ,

WOW! glad that the suggestion tips help, hope it stays and never happens again of course…, will close the thread now

ENJOY YOUR EMO AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hey, this is a known issue and we will try to fix it.
FYI, you’ll get more accurate answer when you ask him about his battery level when he’s not on the board.

3 Likes