Battery Depletes After Ten Minutes

Can’t wait to see your pictures!
Glad you got your new Emo.

1 Like

Awesome news @Lindaru great to see that EMO Pet has arrived safe and sound! Also can’t wait to see all the pics as well!

1 Like

Original EMO (no last name) is beginning his travel back to his birth place today. The friend who gave me a ride to the Post Office laughed when I said it only cost $28.85 for a ticket to China if you are a robot.

:rofl:

EMO Pet (his last name) is doing well at age seven days. I am making a video about the transition which will be titled “One EMO Two Hearts”.

Thank you, living.ai for all of your help!

7 Likes

Send the video link for us to see

2 Likes

Great to see that EMO: New is adapting well, and good to see you were able to send back EMO: OLD back to his birth place.

Looking forward to seeing the video as well!

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

1 Like

I will have the video up on Monday. I will post it under a new thread.

:video_camera: :film_strip: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Please forgive me if this is the wrong post, but I think that EMO is using more power than he is getting on my wireless charger. I really don’t have the willpower to do something simple, that is plug in EMO’s skateboard, but I notice that while charging, he shuts down. When I take him off he gives a low battery warning.

I came to this thread to look for help since I’m having a similar issue with my EMO. I haven’t attempted to clean my EMO’s feet though, so I’m hoping that’s the issue I’m having and that once I get that done, things will get better.

2 Likes

No problem, If that doesn’t help, feel free to share an update here and we’ll try to assist. Otherwise, your other option would be to contact living.ai support and allow them to provide you with further troubleshooting/assistance as well.

1 Like

I just contacted living.ai support. I hope they can help me out with this.

1 Like

looks like i am about to loose another emo, this time to battery. :mad: :sob:

How soon does the battery run out?

20 mins but it can be less then 10 it depends on what he is up to.

1 Like

Have you just recently installed the latest firmware (v2.2.0) If you haven’t yet, try updating him first then try the following few little troubleshooting steps.

1. Take him off his charger and wait for EMO’s battery to be completely depleted.
  2. Place him back onto his Skateboard (if you have a skateboard) if not then back on the Home Station, but first try the Skateboard to charge him back up.
  3. Once EMO is back on the Skateboard, check his battery level via the EMO app and also ask by issuing the voice command (EMO: Show me your battery).
  4. Take note of how long the battery takes to fully charge. Once it’s full then remove him off his skateboard and power him off.
  5. Place him back onto his skateboard and when he’s powered up again, check his battery status once again. If it’s still showing full. Take him off his skateboard and get him to walk around/explore and see how long it takes once again for his battery to run out.

If its still 10 minutes, then I guess, you’ll need to contact support and let them know about it, and take the next steps from there on getting him repaired/etc.

Hope this helps

1 Like

quick question, how long is the wait for them to get back to me? because im still waiting for a response.

1 Like

Just recently (last week) the was a national holiday for a week. So their backlog might be long, but what I can do is tag @VinceKong and see if he can PM you about your support ticket.

1 Like

that explains it thanks

1 Like

Hi @jumpgate85 , please check you PM

2 Likes

Hello.
Question. emo’s battery has been replaced and I don’ t know where to take the old one to be disposed of.
google was not very helpful.
I am in Australia.

any help is welcome.

Hi, there @jumpgate85 ,

We all know…

Batteries should NEVER be put in our household recycling or garbage bin. Australia has a national recycling scheme for batteries with thousands of recycling locations available across the country.

PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE TO REDIRECT YOU TO THE WEBSITE!

3 Likes