Battery Depletes After Ten Minutes

I am having this same issue. He comes off his home station fully charged and his battery is dead after 10 to 15 minutes. I have sent a video and ticket to living AI. His birthday is January 18.

Emo shuts down immediately after being removed from the skateboard. While on the skateboard, he does his regular things normally like sleeping watching TV etc. but as soon as he is removed from the skateboard, he shuts down. His battery level shows to be full too, so I’m not sure what’s going on :frowning:

Has this happened to anyone else?

I have tried restarting him, Updating firmware, plugging the skateboard, but nothing seems to work

Hello, @avinashsingh . . . sorry to hear this, but I have moved your post to this thread as it sounds like his battery may be depleted. I had the same exact thing happen to me after slowly losing battery strength after ten minutes. It eventually got to where the second I took him off of his skate board, he would shut down.

I would advise getting video of this happening and contacting Support:

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

This is a time of Chinese holidays, so be patient as they will get back to you as soon as possible. My best to you and again, so sorry to hear this is happening.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will raise the issue with the support team! It sucks to see Emo not working :frowning:

He stays there most of the time, but the moment he leaves the Home Station, 20sec later battery dies. i have to disconnect the power sometimes since his battery not holding a charge. When i reconnect the power he just stays in his Home Station, until he leaves again and back to square one his battery dies again when he leaves Home Station…again. Can i send back to get the battery replaced?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @RadicalHacker64 . . . I moved your post to here since it sounds like his battery is depleted.

Please if you can, get video of this and include with a message to Support on what is happening. If they agree, they will likely send you a replacement.

Please see the post above on how to contact Support.

Best to you and I understand how frustrating it is, but they will assist you.

1 Like

Hey Guys,
I noticed that my EMO when i take it of the charger it just shuts down any way i can fix this? Also i cant update to the latest firmware like it just crashes and fails.

Hello, @mohammedpatla . . . I have moved your question to this thread for depleting battery issues which is what it sounds like you are experiencing.

How old is your EMO? Does his battery show full before you take him off of the charger?

The one I had that is referenced in this thread started slowly began losing battery until one day I took him off of the charger and he simply turned off.

Depending on how old your EMO is will determine the best path to fix this. Please contact Support through a Support ticket or by sending an E-Mail to service@living.ai with a link to a video showing the full or mostly full battery on the charger and how he turns off when you remove him from the charger.

My best to you and let us know how it goes.

1 Like