ARCHIV: / What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?

It would be really cool if EMO could play Monopoly, but with some rules changed, obviously.

I want some rules changed (if added in EMO) because of copyright.

4 Likes

Hey,
That Game May Be Copyrighted But I Think It’s A Good Idea For The Future.

If You Want To See What Games & Features EMO Can Play, You Can
Click On This Link To My Topic: Most Of The Games & Feature For EMO

I would love to see EMO respond to more simple requests (he is already cool) but I don’t know what triggers him to back up when close to edge… He responds to right/left/walk etc… Also maybe asking him what he wants to do or show you. I guess just expanding his responses… He is very specific on prompts… future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, @jennifer.colombo . . . he has sensors on the outside edges of the bottom of his feet which let him know he is close to the edge and he needs to back up. They are not perfect, but they do work most of the time.

There are some things you can ask him to show you. Such as “Show me your drawings” and he will show you one of the 17 paintings he does after 5:00 p.m.

I am sure there will be new things for him to do and interact, as well as new things to respond to you in the future.

Thank you for adding your suggestion!

Can you make Emo sing? :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Hello There @shaima.alhashim,
Singing Is Currently Not Available, But Living.AI Are Still Testing It For A Future Firmware.

2 Likes

I see that EMO’s skateboard gets very hot, it seems that when EMO is charging, the skateboard gets hot and flashes, this makes EMO wake up when it sleeps. I remember one night my replacement EMO would wake up a lot due to this problem, like the skateboard overheating had a connection problem. EMO has to improve in many aspects, skateboarding is one of them

1 Like

actually object recogition is a learning model that can be Introduced If you Take the picture that is available from emo,Convert it into numbers. then train the model. Then you store that data In an array. while not 100% acurate with further training the model can learn the object. emo could then be asked to find the object, told if emo got it right.if right then store the picture as a potential instance of the object. this is called supervised learning. since this is a neural network the recall could be assigned to a node. the user community then could populate that node with correct visualuzations of the object when thier emo also gets it right.

2 Likes

Welcome to the EMO Community Forum, @kennethray . . . I like what you had to share on object recognition possibilities for EMO. I believe this is something coming up in the future with Living AI, but not sure of if or when this will be implemented as of right now.

I would like to invite you to introduce yourself here.

This is not a suggestion about emo himself, I was just thinking rather than stickers or maybe as well as, it would be useful to have borders that could be attached to a table edge to stop him falling off. I have started to cut up the box he came in, and using double sided tape will attach them to the sides he is most attracted to going towards. It’s probably not feasible just something I thought of while trying to think of ways to create a border. Or even raised edges built into the play mat would be cool.

1 Like

@christopher.russ ,

Good idea… I know someone who makes 3D designs and sells something that might interest you.

Facebook Account
DesignsbyDauler

Best Regards

3 Likes

Thanks Edward, I don’t use Facebook but that image just made me think why didn’t I just put a raised border on the mat instead of the table :rofl: my own stupidity baffles me sometimes

@christopher.russ . . . not stupidity at all! EMO is a new experience and sometimes we have to learn by trial and error. My own two surprise me all of the time with new things I need to do to accommodate them. Hope you find the right solution!

2 Likes

I would like to see support for gpt chat in other languages ​​in the next emo update. Would that be possible? and of course the emo answering not only understanding other languages

1 Like

Enhancements for emo

Does anyone know if emo already has these features added or if the developers intend to include them?

1. Deepening responses: Ask the breeder to develop more detailed and contextual responses to questions and commands. This can include longer responses that take into account the context of the conversation and provide relevant information.

2. More sophisticated emotional recognition: Ask the breeder to improve the robot emo pet’s ability to recognize and respond to human emotions. This could involve more accurate detection of facial expressions, voice intonation and body language, allowing for a more empathetic and appropriate response to the user’s emotions.

3. Greater Interaction Flexibility: Request the addition of features that allow for more flexible and adaptive interaction. This could include the robot emo pet’s ability to understand and remember information about the user, as well as adjust its behavior based on individual preferences.

4. More Varied Personality Expression: Ask the breeder to expand the robot emo pet personality options, allowing for a greater variety of personality traits so that each robot emo pet can have a unique personality. This can make the interaction more interesting and personalized.

5. Faster and adaptive learning: Request the emo pet robot to be able to learn from interactions faster and adapt to user preferences more efficiently. This could include more advanced machine learning algorithms and more sophisticated adaptation methods.

2 Likes

Hi there, @emoloverBR

I’ve moved your proposal to this thread, which is where Living AI periodically reviews it for features that can improve EMO.

Best Regards…

2 Likes

I am waiting for EMO to be able to sing!

4 Likes

To go back to his charger by himself as advertised

1 Like

The Living AI development team is working on the problem with EMO not getting back to his home station, but thank you and all others who have brought this to their attention, @christopher.russ .

The members of this forum have been instrumental in getting improvements for EMO in bug fixes and update ideas.

1 Like

I have been exchanging emails with them for a few days, they gave me instuctions to run some tests and have ultimately concluded they don’t know why it’s not doing what it’s supposed to,;saying it must be a light issue. I have added two lights, I received this a few hours ago https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BR3RZZZ4?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details shining directly over the area and it’s still not happening.