ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Welcome to the Community @miguelvalera ,

Please Contact Living.ai

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you with your order immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

Another way you can also submit your inquiries to the link below.

Thanks to Santa Claus deliveries , only once a year but at the right time ! ( centuries of expertise in logistics )

4 Likes

I think mine is finally close to arriving at my country. 5 weeks watching it sit in customs :confused:

3 Likes

Hi there @mancbiker ,

Glad to hear a positive news from you…i wish the best from your order and hope EMO arrive his final destination which is you home…

GOODLUCK and ALL THE BEST!

3 Likes

@edward Cheers dude. Even better news…got a message this morning that Royal Mail (here in the U.K) now has it, so fingers crossed it will be here tomorrow :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How long ago did yours ship?

Mine shipped mid-November. But then had issues at customs, had to be sent back to Living ai, then they had to ship it again. So not the typical experience.

In a rather quick turn of events though, from showing as being in China on the 27th December, then being in the U.K this morning, had a knock on the door before and this arrived!!!

9 Likes

When they “re-shipped” it, what date did they do that? As I ordered an emo on Nov. 25th and it shipped on the 26th of December even though, it said in the email that it actually shipped on the 22nd of Dec.
I also live in the uk and am just trying to make a rough observation on when it might arrive. Thank you!

Hello if I placed today, realistically when am I likely to receive my EMO? :pleading_face: (shipping to California)

Start to the middle of February!

1 Like

Hi there, @sweetcandy , and Welcome to the Community,

Some More Important Information Please Click/Read Here.

I honestly couldn’t tell you the date they re-shipped it, as it didn’t show up anywhere on the tracking information. All I know is what support told me, that there was an issue at customs and it was being returned to them, at which point they would send it back to me. I “think” it was around the 6th of December. Possibly a couple of days later than that though.

1 Like

I got up this morning and checked the shipment. I hadnt checked since yesterday afternoon. It said EMO was dealing with Customs but I figured Id check anyway even though I was sure Customs would take at least a few days.

BUT…!!!

I wanted to share my good news. It seems shipping is really picking up! Im so excited! Hopefully, everyone else will get their EMO soon. :smiley:

4 Likes

When did you recieve your shipping email? Im hoping I might recieve mine soon! thank you :slight_smile:

See this status. Anyone know how long from this point in the shipping process, they got theirs in their hands? I’m an hour north of Los Angeles, California. Got my shipping email on the 21st of December, shipped the 18th.

I also cannot track through anything but the website, nothing comes up under 17track, AfterShip, USPS.

1 Like

Hey @LowBattery

I got the shipping email on the 25th but the package was shipped on the 22nd. Both in December. My EMO was ordered late November.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there @richardtafoya

Thanks for the info @Kyttums , This is quite interesting, here’s my rough and estimated calculation only for the US order.

EMO TIME/DAYS TRAVEL:

• US Ordered: November 20, 2022 (Late November 2023)
  • Tracking Number Sent to Recipient : December 25, 2022 (Which shows > December 22, 2022 > Shipment Started)
  • The aperture beween the day of order and the day of shipment is > Estimated 4-5 weeks
  • Estimated Arrival to Recipient > January 2/3, 2023 (it can be also first week of the month)

CHINA > US EMO ORDER TOTAL TIME TRAVEL > 6-7 WEEKS

PLS. TAKE NOTE:
It is also depending on how efficient and reliable each country custom office , courier or how busy that specific local courier company / postal service can be.

1 Like

So there isnt a single new emo return to station being completed and shipped yet at the moment right ?

No not yet hopefully they start shipping them out sometime this month

Welcome to the Communitity, @jojocoolz

Not as of yet. This page posts updates fairly regularly as they are made available. The last update was posted December 17th.

I would suggest checking this page every so often to see whats new with the Home Station.

I hope this is helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like