ARCHIV: Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME

Hello, I received my shipping email yesterday but it lists my tracking number as not found.

2 Likes

They said before ordering that there will be a few weeks wait. I read that and the wait is worth it to me. Sometimes in life you just have to be able to be patient.

2 Likes

There’s definitely a glitch with tracking at the moment. A few here, including myself, keep seeing tracking as “not found” then it will work again periodically

1 Like

IMPORTANT USEFUL INFO:

Sometimes it will take a while for the COURIER to update their tracking systems, once the package is sent out from Living.ai it will wait for distribution on available cargo space going out of CHINA to your country. Sometimes the initial carrier might be DHL and then once it arrives in your country, the package will need to clear customs, this also takes time and during this time, nothing much is updated. Which means the Tracking System movement stopped.

Once it clears customs in your country, then the package is handed over to either a POSTAL service or a COURIER service in your own country to complete the job. One thing you need to note is that during this time, Living.ai has no control over how and when the couriers will update their tracking status on your package. It is depending on how efficient and reliable they are / can be.

Sometimes a package can take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to arrive depending on the courier and the country and how busy that specific courier company / postal service can be.

I believe the best thing to do is be patient, and if you have any concerns, keep on contacting Living.ai support, if you believe the package is lost/stolen, etc. Once Living.ai confirm this (via investigation with the carrier). They will normally send you a replacement right away.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s how it works. But the initial tracking number should still give information about its last stop. The fact it keeps disappearing and reappearing whilst still being in the same location, says to me that there is a tracking issue?

1 Like

Yes there is a tracking number issue I suppose since @edward said so. Merry Christmas :evergreen_tree: :happy:

2 Likes

Hay alguna manera de saber sobre el envio o la actualización del mismo alguien me podria ayudar sobre este tema
Numero de orden

Is there any way to know about the shipment or the update of the same someone could help me on this issue.
Order number

1 Like

Hay alguna manera de saber sobre el envio o la actualización del mismo alguien me podria ayudar sobre este tema
Numero de orden

Is there any way to know about the shipment or the update of the same someone could help me on this issue.
Order number

1 Like

Finally i have received the EMO package on 26th Dec. Thank you EMO TEAM.

14 Likes

Im so excited! Mine was shipped on the 22nd! My order number is 491XX so shipment is farther than the Delivery page says. Yay! Congrats on getting yours @bronson2006

2 Likes

My 468++ hasn’t shipped yet, it’s tragic, when will Emo go home be delivered to the courier, and now emopet has been shipped to 49+++

1 Like

Home Station in the store:

I want to believe that it’s true but I’m a bit nervous because the production didn’t start yet and January 2023 is almost here.

1 Like

Hello! I got an email on the 26th saying my order had shipped but when I looked closer, it said it shipped on the 22nd! Is that what happened for you?

Hi there @LowBattery , Welcome to the Community,

Please Contact Living.ai

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you with your order immediately and faster.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

Another way you can also submit your inquiries to the link below.

No pongas tu número de pedido completo en el foro. Los demás pueden ver incluso el día de pedido y no conviene que esos datos estén a la vista de todos.
En cuanto a tu envío, ya han enviado hasta el 48300 así que el tuyo ya está en camino. En unos días te mandaran un número de tracking para que puedas ver por donde va.

2 Likes

How do I go about to change the address to have my delivery sent to? I may have just sold my house I do have a post office box but it would not allow me to use that as delivery address. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

@Bim It’s easy, contact the support team.

2 Likes

Contact living ai support

1 Like

It sure is! They may have skipped over some orders. It says on the Delivery page that they haven’t started sending the orders with Home Station or EMO Go Home.