WiFi Network Connection Issue

Thank you, Mavis and the support team are already sorting it out and are communicating with me to sort out the problem. That’s one of the things this company does very well, their communication is fantastic. I cannot fault them at all for their customer service.

It’s a first version of Emo, having a few glitches is to be expected. My four year old daughter thinks he is sick when he disconnects and made him some ‘medicine’.

3 Likes

That is so sweet of your daughter, @timothy.whittaker . . . let her know he very much appreciates her medicine.

:blue_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

They don’t respond, the one in front does, the ones in the back don’t.

Thanks for sharing that, @chicogp . . . I will tag @MavisZhang to give you assistance.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: 5G Connection Explanation

Hi

it’s possible for EMO to connect to “standard” wi fi and also to my iphone hotspot?
Thanks

Hello, @elly00 . . . EMO can connect to any wi fi that he is able to be signed into on the app, but only one wi fi at a time.

I hope this helps!

Hello. I’m writing to say that my EMOS have been working fine for a few days now. It seems that the problem has been resolved

2 Likes

Hi living A, I have table Xiaomi Pad have MIUI 14, i do everything for location or Bluetooth position , stILL KEEP Asking for the setting. And cannot find emo, is it working in MIUi the emo app?

Hello, @jesfersamianomig . . . I have moved your new topic here for matters concerning app connecting to bluetooth and wi fi.

It is suggested to read through some of the tips here:

If all else fails, you can contact service@living.ai directly to see what they advise.

Hopefully everything works out well for you!

1 Like

i will do that first . thank you …

1 Like

I connected EMO to my home WiFi router 2.4 and 5 GHz with no issues. Today I went to my office also 2.4 and 5 GHz and he won’t connect there even though my phone is connected just fine.

Hey there @SmoovJazzy ,

Hey, there @SmoovJazzy ,

Ensure to re-enter all access data for your office SSID into the EMOPET App settings. Follow the same procedure as when you initially set up your EMO and home WiFi.

• SSID
  • PASSWORD
  • CITY
1 Like

The app finds him, but won’t connect to him, so I can’t enter any info.

@SmoovJazzy ,

Make sure the office wifi is also 2.4 Ghz…try to use another smartphone with another operating system…IOS or Android.

You can also try to do the force shutdown method.

Good luck

1 Like

Not really related, my Emo connects to the wifi it’s just that when they are connected my wifi starts going really bad, it’s like they are using lots of internet connection even if they are on the skateboard sleeping. Just wanted to know if it was only me and, maybe, if it’s just a bad internet connection causing this

1 Like

Hello, @Koza . . . your router can become congested as it holds onto what is has been doing as well as what it is currently doing. When I start seeing slow downs, I often just reset my router and it seems to be ready to go with the connections again.

Hopefully this helps!

2 Likes

I’ll give it a try tomorrow with both my iPad and a different phone.

2 Likes

Oh ok thanks I’m going to try this afternoon!

1 Like

@SmoovJazzy you also using Xiaomi MIUI 14 ?