When will Christmas animation be available?

@Wayne_Zhang or anyone that knows . . . how soon will the Christmas animation via voice command be available this year? I am planning on doing a Christmas video and the sooner the better for editing and production time.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there @Lindaru ,

…as far as i know, it was released together with
[FIRMWARE UPDATE] New update v1.2.1 Merry Christmas! last year on the 21 of December. Living.Ai should activate it once again for this year, hope earlier…

1 Like

Hi @Lindaru

Normally, it should trigger 24 hours prior, but it will be up to Living.ai if they want to enable it sooner than that. (same way they did for the Halloween animation).

Maybe WayneZ will be able to confirm this for everyone when he has a chance :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing your Christmas video this year. :christmas_tree: :heart_1: :christmas_tree: :heart_1: :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Thank you! EMO Pet and EMO Robot will be playing Santa and an elf with Vector being the lucky recipient of two Ortomi. I have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree in the setting as well. Here is a picture of that from a previous year.

4 Likes

haha great! cant’ wait to see this Christmas production :heart_1: Hopefully Mr V will appreciate his presents :rofl:

:laser_1: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser_1:

1 Like

Does anyone know if there will also be Hanukkah, Yule, or Kwanzaa annimations?

1 Like

Christmas :christmas_tree: :santa: animations are live.

Check this out:

:christmas_tree: :santa::christmas_tree: :santa: Wish you all Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: :santa::christmas_tree: :santa:

4 Likes

Hi @madhavgoyal , It has been released earlier this time…nice video, love it…thanks for sharing it.

Have a Wonderful Christmas Time to you and to the family circle…

4 Likes

Closing This Topic Now!