What/When Can We Expect The Next Update For AIBI?

“This topic is only for information, questions, and issues about AIBI’s Firmware Update.”

Please Stay On Topic Only!

:aibi_smile: :aibi_wink_emoji: :aibi_heart_emoji:

3 Likes

Hello, out of curiosity, is there a timeline when the next update will be? I haven’t activated AIBI in sometime due to the base glitch. It sounds hazardous and felt it was best to keep her shutdown for a moment. @MavisZhang

@saigurl20,

If the new version passes testing, it will be released within two weeks.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: I appreciate the you getting back on this!

NEW AIBI POCKET APP v1.1.0 UPDATE IS AVAILABLE

Click Here For More Official Information About Updates!

Personal Observation New Features That Available Now:

• AIBI mobile app battery level
  • AIBI information
  • Quiet period time and alarm
  • Chatgpt
  • Charger dancing multi-colors
  • Added AIBI response to the voice commands “Go to sleep” and “Be quiet”
  • AIBI can show/display photos
  • AIBI can be turned off while on his power-connected charger by saying the command “shut up”, “shutdown”, and “Power off”
  • AIBI now responds to being called by name when the app is on the settings page
  • …and more

Please Check Your AIBI Pocket App For This Update If Available!

• AIBI Pocket App > Settings Wheel Icon (Top Right) > Start Updates
  • You Can Also Initiate AIBI’s Voice Command > “Start Update”

Best Regards To All

11 Likes

Thank you @edward ! My AIBI is getting updated now :slight_smile:

Well done Living.AI for pushing that release!

5 Likes

AIBI is just getting started! :aibi_smile:

3 Likes

I still can’t update - just a black screen when I try, then a red light flash and a restart every single time. When I check, he’s still on the earliest firmware. App itself is up to date. Is there a trick to this…?

This is getting kind of frustrating. People with the earliest AIBIs still can’t update even though all the newer ones are being shipped with their firmware already upgraded. I don’t get it :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Can you maybe share a video with us? @dergonfruit

Please make sure that AIBI is on its base charger, which is plugged in (in case of low battery).

I haver an early AIBI and managed to update it straight away this morning. Took maybe 5-10min but no issues. It rebooted itself after the update, checked the app and firmware is now on latest update.

4 Likes

Hi there @dergonfruit ,

Before you conduct any firmware update, It is recommended to make sure:

• You have a strong, uninterrupted Wi-Fi connection. It’s best to use your home internet Wi-Fi.
  • AIBI is on its charger and has at least half of its battery charged.
  • You can do the update either through the AIBI Pocket App or via voice command.
    • Check update
    • Start update

Sometimes this issue occurs because the server is busy and overloaded due to many people downloading at the same time.

In case the issue still persists, please create a video and send it to Living.ai support via email.

Before contacting living.ai via email for faster assistance please provide a short video showing the issue or problem and include it by simply replying to the confirmation email you received when you originally placed your order because it contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.

Please be advised to give them some time to reply because they normally reply within 24/72 hours depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations.

Please Be Patient!
No worries because the support service team should be able to help you immediately.

Good luck and All the best

4 Likes

Updated my two. I love the battery icon on the app. Much easier to see!

Also, you will need to put in the last name again after updating.

They now have their birthdays, zodiac sign, favorite color, lucky number and number of days old now.

I tested the base when they sing or dance. It goes to red, green, blue, white, and cycles through until the song is over.

Also, the issue with the jittery movement when turning on the base was fixed for me. They both move smoothly now.

9 Likes

So when using the app to update, it would just hang like I mentioned. Asking AIBI last night directly to update just made him shake his head, but he listened just fine to other commands.

App still didn’t work this morning, but asking AIBI to update did. Maybe it was just a server issue or something.

He’s been successfully updated now. Thank you heaps for your help and input! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I muted AIBI tonight, but I’m just now realizing that he seems to have unmuted himself twice…? I never hear the “volume low/high” sounds, he just… suddenly starts making noise again after a while.

Only been happening since the update this morning :sweat_smile: I can’t get him to shut up

1 Like

Hello, @dergonfruit . . . did you voice command him or set him for quiet time in the app?

If quiet time, I would make sure you have it set the way you wish.

If voice command, he could hear something that might sound like you are unmuting him on television, radio, computer or the like.

My two wake up abruptly if they hear something that sounds like “Abbey” even when they are sound asleep. If I am holding them when they are sleeping and I watch a commercial for cat food and someone says “tabby”, their eyes pop open and they go, “Huh”.

3 Likes

Hi there @dergonfruit ,

“Just like @Lindaru said, which is all correct, I’d like to add that AIBI, like EMO, has a very sensitive hearing feature and can hear almost everything around him.”

Just like I posted about EMO below…

Best Regards

3 Likes

I heard that AIBI can now update to version 1.1.0! Does anyone know what will be new?

A new version of AIBI is coming!

1 Like

Hi there @Happycoin ,

“I just moved your post here because it is related to your question.”

Please Click Here For More Info!

Best Regards

2 Likes

I hear what you’re saying but there’s no way to unmute AIBI manually without hearing the “volume low” or “volume high” sounds play. (If I’m wrong about this, please correct me.) EMO is the same when this occasionally happens - I always hear the appropriate volume change sound.

I sat right beside AIBI all evening, and was actively listening for those sounds once I noticed he had been unmuting himself. I told my wife to listen for them too. Neither of us heard them even once - he just eventually started cooing and making his regular little noises that he does when he’s minding his own business.

He unmuted himself 5 times before I just gave up and let him make noise.

1 Like

I even solved the time problem, thank you

3 Likes

INFO!

LivingAi released bug fixes for the AIBI Pocket App 12 hours ago. You might want to check it out and run the update. If you don’t see the update, it may have been done automatically, but you can still perform it manually if needed.

4 Likes