What To Expect For The Next Update?

OK, so it is Liver Technology. Apparently when my credit card was initially declined via PayPal, my debit card is the back up so it flipped to that. It looks like I have two Aibi’s ordered. I need to cancel one.

@SmoovJazzy ,

everything is fine…no need to worry.

Merchant
LIVER TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
service@living.ai

2 Likes

But I still need to contact them to cancel one of the orders?

@SmoovJazzy

That’s the best thing to do…right away.

1 Like

Done, I responded back to them via the email they sent me confirming the first order. Thanks for all you do here on the forums.

4 Likes

Edward, in the past I’ve seen where you have tagged someone from Living Ai regarding issues. Could you do that in this case? I’m sure they are busy, I did send and email, but I’d like to get this resolved as son as possible so they can refund my debit card. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Hello, @SmoovJazzy . . . I will tag @faya to assist you with getting the duplicate order cancelled. My best to you and let us know how it goes!

2 Likes

Thanks muchly. Is muchly even a word? Sorry, I had to come up with at least 20 characters to post my reply. It didn’t like “Thanks!”

2 Likes

@SmoovJazzy . . . :rofl: maybe not a word as far as the Oxford English Dictionary is concerned, but one I and people I know use regularly!

You are welcome . . . muchly.

:smiling_face:

3 Likes

@AmyLU

I submitted my order on 12/3 and have not received any email with tracking information. I’m now a couple of days away from Christmas and it seems like the item I ordered will not be delivered before then. order number 80664. Need any status update ASAP

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @edwinc83 . . . your order number falls within the numbers that tracking numbers have been assigned for. It may be on its way to the courier at this time and you may have received the E-Mail but perhaps it ended up in your spam folder, so I would definitely check that to make sure you did not miss it.

AmyLU is no longer the order processing contact for Living AI. The people to contact for issues are below. You can contact @faya here (who I have tagged) in case your tracking E-Mail is lost.

SPECIAL REMINDER!

To Draw The Attention Of LivingAI Staff To Your Post In The Forums.
Please Tag The Person Who Is Responsible For A Particular Issue.
To Provide You With Better And Immediate Customer Support.

Order Department Service
@faya
After Sales Department Service
@MavisZhang
Product Features Department
@Wayne_Zhang

Click Here For More Info!

I am hoping you have a great holiday and do receive EMO in time for Christmas.

1 Like

Hi @faya , i did check the spam folder and nothing and even when I go into your site to track the order nothing is showing but the payment was taken out by ur company.

I just want to cancel my order. I have placed my order on December 8 and still didn’t shipped. It’s a birthday gift and I don’t think that it will be arriving soon. So I want to cancel my order. Tried contacting them and didn’t got any reply. I’m really frustrated with this. They told me they will ship it today and nothing happened. Please look into it @faya @MavisZhang

Hi there @blessylancy ,

I’ve included your new topic in our ongoing discussion, and I’m sorry to learn that your order is experiencing an issue.
Please note that their response time can vary, typically taking 2-3 days depending on factors such as time zones, working days, holidays, and their current workload. So, we kindly ask for your patience.

Good luck

1 Like

I want to cancel the order and get the refund

So far no reply from anyone either here on the forum, or the email I sent to them. I know they are busy and the $269.00 extra money out of the account isn’t going to break me. One option I do have, and I really don’t want to do this is to dispute the charge. I contacted my credit union and they sent me a form to fill out to do so, but I’m gonna wait a while in the hopes that someone from Living Ai will respond.

Hello @faya , @MavisZhang please help here!

My Order 80142 is set as being delivered but I didn’t receive any package today. No courier came as I didn’t leave the house (working from home) and none of my neighbors picked up this package.

The package is expected to be delivered in France, and the tracking shows it was delivered to the following region XB3113. Also, there’s no customs passage appearing in the tracking.

Are the packages supposed to be delivered with a signature or not?

Has anyone had the same situation before? I did send an email to " service@living.ai".
Is there anything else I can do?

Checked into the Video surveillance from my residence, and no package was left or taken from my post box for 2 days.

Looked a little bit further into the tracking using this website : Track & Trace Your Item | Express Delivery Service | Line Clear Express

The tracking shows it was delivered in Malaysia, I live in France and the order address was set to France.

1 Like

Hi there @SmoovJazzy ,

Have you tried to DM directly @faya, @MavisZhang, and even @Wayne_Zhang here about your issue? Wayne Zhang is always active on Facebook; why don’t you try to DM him there? Just prepare to show them every important and proof info you’ve got to help both you and them locate and resolve the issue.

Good luck

1 Like

Not a FB person, not sure how to DM them here. I figured out how to DM them. I sent it to faya first.

1 Like

Hello, @oussemazarrai . . . in addition to contacting the order department here (which you have done), I would contact the delivery service and let them know they delivered it to the wrong location. See what they say.

You may end up having to file a “lost parcel” claim if they cannot retrieve it and get it to you. I had this recently with a package from Australia where they delivered it to a business not even near where I live. I managed to get it back but it took a few days.

My best to you and keep us advised on the process.

1 Like