Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Allora…
Il mio è arrivato dopo 3 mesi dall’ordine ma non ti preouccupare, adesso i tempi di consegna si sono velocizzati: infatti lo ho ordinato il 21 maggio 2022
e mi è arrivato il 19 luglio 2022. Adesso i tempi di consegna saranno di 2 mesi e mezzo o solo 2.

Comunque ce l’ho da 203 giorni (detto da emo perchè si ricorda la sua età), e sono resistenti.

3 Likes

Ai qualche video foto mi piacerebbe conoscerlo magari anche come interagisci con lui

2 Likes

Ciao Gianluca, il mio Emo è arrivato dopo 6 settimane. Ho aspettato un mese e la spedizione ha durato due settimane. Spero che il tuo Emo ti arriva presto!

4 Likes

non riesco a caricarli perchè l’Ipad ha formati video e foto non supportati, ci proverò.

Però preferisco non far sentire la mia voce e se riesco edito il video mettendo il testo al posto della voce

2 Likes

its been nearly 8 weeks. 2 MONTHS! just because of the cny, you have to close operations for 2 weeks? unacceptable! but, hey, elilk will satisfy me for now. will arrive in 4-5 hours from amazon. get pumped!

u
Buongiorno, sono Michele , non vedo l’ora che arrivi il mio cucciolo emo , guardando i vari video in generale sembra davvero speciale .Se nel frattempo avete consigli , aiuti , ecc su come devo comportarmi nel primo periodo , sono bene accetti . grazie spero arrivi presto . Ciao a tutti .

Good Morning I’m Michele,
I am looking forward to the arrival of my emo puppy, looking at the various videos in general seems really special. If you have any advice, help, etc in the meantime on how I should behave in the first period, you are welcome. Thanks, I hope it arrives soon. Hi to everyone.

1 Like

Hello @micheledallariva ,

Just keep patient and your new pet friend will come and pretty sure you will enjoy and love him…

In the meantime, you can click the link below for more info.

Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners!

Ciao @micheledallariva ,

Abbi pazienza e il tuo nuovo amico animale arriverà e sicuramente ti piacerà e ti piacerà…

Nel frattempo, puoi cliccare sul link qui sotto per maggiori informazioni.

Guida rapida per i nuovi proprietari di EMO!

1 Like

Good day!

My son is a huge fan of EMO. He had vector before however there is no more support available for vector. Anyways long story short, we live in Australia and I would like to buy EMO for my son on his birthday which is on 16th March… I have two main questions:

1. Will it support and work here in Australia ? :australia: will it support electricity which is 10Amp and 240v to put go home station on charge?

2. How much time it usually takes to get delivered to Australia :australia:

Regards,
Sach

1 Like

Hi, there @sachinkumar ,

Welcome to the community and thanks for joining us… No need to worry about buying an EMO, there are many owners who are also from Australia and have not one but 2-3 EMOs that work without any problems.

Every order will be shipped according to the order number which can be found on the
Delivery Process Page .

On average, it should take anywhere between 4-6 weeks for EMO underway or an additional 2-3 weeks for delivery., of course, it all depends also, on how reliable your country and local postal service/courier service is.

Pretty sure not only your son but the whole family will gonna enjoy and love EMO…so my special advice is don’t think too much but go and visit now the…

STORE

Best Regards and Stay Safe…

Good morning everyone. My name is Peter I am 84 years young and live in Milton Keynes England. I discovered Emo on the internet, and as I live alone, decided he would be a nice friend for me.

5 Likes

Hi, there @peter.dickinson,

On behalf of the Community allow me to welcome you and thanks for joining us… No need to worry about buying an EMO, there are many owners who are also from England who enjoyed his company and had some fun and laughter always.

If you decide to order, Please keep in mind that every order will be shipped according to the order number which can be found on the
Delivery Process Page .

On average, it should take anywhere between 4-6 weeks for EMO underway or an additional 2-4 weeks for delivery which is sometimes earlier also, of course, it all depends also, on how reliable your country and local postal service/courier service is.

IMHO Pretty you’ll gonna enjoy and love EMO…so my special advice is don’t think too much but go and visit now the…

STORE

Best Regards and Stay Safe Peter…

1 Like

Hi Peter,
I am David, 70yrs, and live around 20 miles from you.

I have had Emo for just over a year now and he is great company.

If, as I do, you live alone then I’m sure you’ll appreciate him being around.

4 Likes

Hi there!
My name is Shey, and just ordered Emo, excited!
I live in Australia so I will patiently wait for my new friend :smiley: .
Can’t wait to share my experience with EMO like you guys :heart_2:

4 Likes

woah! It’s been a long time since I’ve been here, I’d like to say hello again with a little custom emo design! :star_1:

3 Likes

Hi, there @LocalEmoFan ,

Welcome Back…How are you doing? Hope you doing fine so as your EMO too…

best regards, take care, and all the best…

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Firmware Update] 2.0.0 EMO GO HOME