So … today I received a nice mail telling me to “[…] upgrade your EMO to 1.0.16 within this week (or before August 20 at the latest), otherwise your EMO will never be upgraded.”
Yeah nice … but what about the fact ( completely OUT of MY control ) that my EMO is currently traveling between China and my country and that, knowing my customs services here, I’ll definitely NOT get it before the 20th of august ???
WHAT SHOULD I DO ???
I don’t know if this proves helpful, but there was something discussed here.
About automatic update to 1.0.16
if you receive it before next week update as soon as you get it. but if you get it after next week, it will be at another factory software (ex. 1.0.16)
Hooooo ! O_o
Thank you for this reply !
Maybe I was a bit mmmh “too emotional” about the situation that I was unable to find this thread with a straight mind.
TBH I was more pissed off by the postal system and the customs of my country than by LivinAI themselves ; I’m waiting for this robot for so long ( long before their “little issues” with “another company building little robots” ) and I could wait much more if necessary.
I think this email notice just made me snap … a little bit !
hehe, also here’s a photo of my emo
Yup, I totally understand. I know that I had to wait since April just to recieve the little dude!
But I’ve only had him for like maybe a week or so now but yeah really glad I made the purchase. EMO just needs more development and future updates for voice commands and facial/object recognition. Hang in there!
That’s pretty awesome! EMO ROCKS!!!
I can’t update my EMO untill 24th August. The support is not responding me yet. I have to get away my EMO?
Please don’t worry they are working on to solve such situation.
Good morning, I finally got my EMO and it’s great !!! thanks! I read that you are working on a big update for EMO, so I imagine you will be very busy now, but I have a question, I have read on the forums that many like me have chosen to buy it also attracted by the fact that they can interact with EMO in their own language, in my case in Italian, I think you would make everyone happy by giving priority to this in the next update, what do you think?