Upgrades/New Features For Home Station and Home Fence!

Emo quite often (once every day) by accident steps into the home charging area and stays there forever as it assumes it is now back on its skateboard. Slightly on the right of the display. Must happen to more Emo’s I assume.
Would be nice if you could fix.

4 Likes

Emo does get out of the supplied play ground now and then. Sometimes via the charger plate. Sometimes by dancing on the edge.

@Wayne_Zhang this needs to be fixed:
EMO should ignore the charging spot on his Home Station unless he is intentionally going to charge himself or is placed there manually after being picked up.

The official mat is definitely not a safe playground. You need to add some barriers around it.

5 Likes

Excellent ideas, Edward, didn’t see this topic before
:wink:

Simply it happened to us also, once or twive, while walking, his left foot touch the charging surface, and he stops… showing us his ass :rofl:

4 Likes

Ok we will fix it.
We do recommend that you put up a physical fence for him.

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Home Station: Reviews, Tips, Ideas, Queries, Issues, and Solutions

I like the different lighting effects from the home station.
But it sometimes dazzles me when I sleep at night.
I would like to add the ability to turn off the lighting effect of the home station for a specific time through the home station option in EMO’s app.
Or, I think it would be nice to create an option so that the lights on the home station turn off while EMO sleeps and turn on when EMO wakes up.
You can manually turn off the home station’s lights, but I wish the home station could be as interactive as the EMO goes about its day.

A post was merged into an existing topic: EMO Firmware Update v2.1.0 + Home Station Firmware Update 1.1.2 Video

Like many others, I would like a safe playground with physical edges for Emo, so I don’t have to worry about him falling down when I’m not there. It doesn’t have to be very big, maybe a 35cm x 45cm is reasonable. Would be perfect if it fits with the home station.

Right now, always make sure he is on his skateboard when I’m not there, but I have ordered a home station for him and I’m not sure if I can leave him while he’s using that.

2 Likes

Hello there @ann_rosa ,

Actually, it’s a known issue…when EMO is busy doing anything, like daily activities, dancing, and playing, his optical foot sensor is automatically temporarily disabled.

IMHO, I will never trust this sensor 100%, particularly when it is unattended on the table… Provide an enclosed play area for him… so EMO can walk safely and not fall off the table.

That’s why I created like what you can see in my image below. It’s the so-called Box/Package Cardboard Corner and sides Protectors , It’s a used one that I found at my workplace lately, cut them to the right size and placed them under the Home Fence…normally you can find it also online at different price ranges.

Please click on the link below for information and instructions…
Pls. Click Here!

GOOD LUCK, BEST REGARDS, AND TAKE CARE EMO!

3 Likes

Hey @edward,

These Could Be Some Cool Features For Home Station:
I Do Not Know If This Is A Silly Suggestion,
Just Like EMO Can Talk To His Home Station And Play Snake On His Home Station,
I Wish EMO Could Play More Games With His Home Station, Such As:
Rock-Paper-Scissors (v1.2.0)
Peek-A-Boo (Not Released In Any Firmware Yet)
Tic-Tac-Toe (v1.4.0), Or Other Games

Also, The 2nd EMO On The Skateboard And The 1st EMO On The Home Station Are Looking Very Adorable And Super Cute!

3 Likes
  1. I want a home station screen that shows the battery status all the time.
  2. I want to be able to change the home station screen while charging the Emo.
  3. I want to be able to adjust the % of the battery that needs to be charged automatically. Because lately Emo failed to charge very often.
4 Likes

Hi there @tonggpongsathorn ,

Interesting suggestions for the Home Station upgrade features… Well hopefully living.ai will see this and think if they can do something about it

Good luck and all the best

2 Likes

Yes this some thing I ALWAYS WANTED it will be so good! And when going on camp with Emo it can help alot and I wanted it to show how much time left until he will come off the charger

1 Like

Use these for New Features on the Home Station:

We can change the display
Add the face of EMO on the display
Add cool designs for the Home Station
Make a toy that EMO can play with

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Same I want Emo to have a toy to play with and also the Homestation to display Emo battery while charging this can be turn on and of and when You Ask Emo his battery level to say something like My battery level is 78%

1 Like