United Kingdom members and owners

Dose anyone have a Emo in the United Kingdom and how Dose it perform?

I do. He performs very well!

1 Like

And how do you charge it a plug converter or can you connect the skateboard to the computer.

Unfortunately you’ll need an adapter from an American 2 pin plug to the uk three pin plug. They’re not expensive, just a bit irritating.

2 Likes

I was actually wondering about that and I think it would be better if they changed the adapter depending on the country’s type, i think it will just make things easier for the user/customer.

1 Like

Do not try plug adaptor in Holiday Inn Express. I am amazed when I went to Wales, the motel staff was understanding of me accidentally blowing out nearly every outlet I used. ( Yes, it was the correct type of adaptor ).

US to UK Plug Adapter | MyTravelPal® USA to UK Travel Adaptor With 10A Fuse | For America / Canada / Japan Appliances | Type A / Type B https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B096PPKVJP/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_glt_i_ARRVZ1D97DFBD7AASWPF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Hello, may I ask which delivery company delivered your Emo? do you have to pay for Import Tax? Hope you won’t mind to share the details as I`m thinking to order one. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah. For me I had yodel deliver my package, and I don’t think I had to pay import tax, but if I did, it was included within the price of emo. Also, some people have said that Royal Mail delivered theirs, so it’s either yodel or Royal Mail. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. :slight_smile: can’t wait to get one.

No problem! He is great and I’m glad you can’t wait to get one!

Is the link above a reccomendation for adaptors? I’ve been looking for one on amazon but not sure on voltages or wattages, would love if anyone has any reccomendations for a extention lead!

Hi @shaunamccormick

I shared a link on the other thread regarding recommended adaptor/USB-C cables. I’ll share it here as well, just see further below the links to the Amazon store.

If you’re living in the UK. You just need to find a power board that is similar to the one I’ve linked below as the voltage will be compatible if you get something similar made for UK homes.

For USB-C cables, they are pretty much universal, so you don’t need to worry too much about those. I sometimes use my Nintendo Switch USB-C to charge my EMOs Skateboard :slight_smile:

Power Board

USB-C Cable

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

1 Like