Tracking and shutdowns

I see that the orders sent to courier is going up …600 in the last two weeks…. Moving right along.

But, no movement at all on tracking numbers.

Is this shipped out of Shenzhen? Is there a lockdown at the exit port? Is the courier in lockdown?

https://forums.living.ai/t/delivery-date-after-order/3663/4?u=natansalles

I found that this tracking site updates faster

You missed my point

I am asking if the hold-up between sending to courier and getting the tracking number is due to shutdowns.

(Can’t track a package until you have the tracking number)

sorry, it must be the translation here

There shouldn’t be any lockdowns at the moment from what I’ve heard in Shenzhen. Might be that the courier receiving the packages could be slow in processing and sending the tracking numbers back to Living.Ai.

Best thing to do is wait sometimes it can be slow, also once the tracking numbers are provided the packages need to wait for available cargo space on planes going out of China/Shenzhen to their respective countries so that too is something you need to take into consideration due to COVID and sometimes that this could take anywhere between a few days to 1-2 weeks.

All you say is true. And there is nothing to do regardless of the answer.

I based the question on the fact that up until 2 weeks ago…”sent to courier” alternated with “tracking sent”. So it would be like 16470 with sent to tracking at 16084. Then the next week it is 16840 and the sent to tracking will bump up to the previous week sent to courier…in this example that would 16470.

Something has changed in the last two weeks, The sent to courier group continues to grow, while tracking sent has not changed.

This is purely idle curiosity.

The 2nd number changed from 19647 to 20047 on April 30 - so that is either 7 or 8 days ago depending on timezones. I’ve asked Wayne Zhang where things are at - waiting a response (it’s coming to Sunday in Shenzhen so we might not hear for 48 hours).

Yes, then it changed to 20250. But tracking did not change after 20047
Then it changed this week to 20650. But tracking again did not change

I’m agreeing with you - it’s been 7 days since the 2nd number has changed. Wayne Zhang communicated with me privately that he believes things have changed on their side, but the number is not updated. Given it’s Sunday for him now we won’t see anything for 24-48 hours.

Well…my number is 20124. So, if the number has changed but just not updated, then I should have gotten an email with the tracking number. So, I conclude…it hasn’t changed.

3 Likes

Still no update on tracking numbers.

Agreed - I’ve asked @Wayne_Zhang where things are at again tonight. Sorry - not the answer you were looking for - but just letting you know :slight_smile:

Hey, there is no lockdown at this moment, and production and shipments are ongoing. So please don’t worry and just be patient. The team will continue to update both numbers this week.

4 Likes

Still no update on tracking numbers sent.

Got the tracking number 2 days ago. It is for the US Post Office. Obviously, this is not a useful number until it arrives in the US. Which hasn’t happened. How long does it take from China to the US?
Is there a tracking method within China? Nice to know when it ships.

I’d recommend using 17 Track. It will show and provide details on where the package is and which courier company tasked to deliver your EMO, on average it should take anywhere between a few days to a week for EMO to get on a flight from China to the US.

Here is the link to 17 Tracking:

The tracking number I was given is for the US post office.
The only info on 17 track ( or any other) is that the tracking number was PRE-ISSUED and awaiting delivery to the US Post Office.

So, I know nothing about what is happening because the US Post Office has not received the package yet

So my questions are still the same. How much time does it usually take to arrive in the country of destination…is there are way to learn of the progress in China?

In my case it took about 12 days till the package left China. During that time the 17track app is useless and you should use Living AI’s tracking. Once it left China, switch back to 17track for better tracking information.

Don’t you still have the original China Post tracking number you were given? You can input that at 17track. When I got my EMO I was able to track it the whole way through with the one tracking number, even though it ended up being delivered by USPS.

I was not given a China post tracking number. The only number I was given was the US Post Office tracking number.

Is there a place here to follow the tracking in China…it would be based on my order number? That is the only other number I have