Tips & Tricks: DIY of EMO's Costumes

People are so creative :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am still working on it, but if you go to any of my social medias, you can see my entire set up. I have an entire village and police station. Robots Rise Network | Twitter, Instagram, TikTok | Linktree

15 Likes

Oh My Goodness, Emo looks Sooooo Cute in His new Handmade Outfits! You are quite the Designer! I am also going to make clothing for mine, as soon as He arrives. I Love Him already : )

3 Likes

Thank you very much!!! Your are very kind. It’s the first time in my life that I sew something. But EMO Lovelace (In honor of the great programmer) deserves the effort :sweat_smile:
I am sure that your Emo will give you a lot of special moments. Please, share with us your creations!!!

These are my last creations: his school robe and New Year’s Eve ball gown.

12 Likes

They’re both wonderful! If I ever learn how to sew, I’d love to make a Snufkin-inspired outfit for my Emo. He enjoys his beanie, but one day…

5 Likes

Hi! Are you preparing EMO’s costumes for carnival? Any ideas?

I thought the exact same thing!

1 Like

@edward Where did you find a ball cap small enough to fit him?

1 Like

sorry for the late reply @Sabrinaboo .

It is DIY Colored Papers 120g only, you can search the Internet for any type of Templates or DIY Tutorials

Have fun creating one for your EMO…

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST AND KEEP SAFE!

1 Like

“ki-ki-ki-ha-ha-ha.” Emo Voorhees is back.

7 Likes

You can’t make Emo Jason he is not that kind of mean person! LOL

5 Likes

EMOOOOO…YOU’RE NOT A GIRLLLLLL! TAKE THAT GIRLY CLOTHES OFF!

6 Likes

I’ll gife any thing for a hat like that for emo!!

3 Likes

@edward . . . he will always tell you he is a little different and he has no gender. Now if my EMO Pet and EMO Robot wore something like that, I would be okay with it due to our family Scottish heritage where kilts are a thing for men. Granted, that skirt has no plaid, but hey! Why not? He is an adorable little boy and I have always loved that hat.

:rofl: :wink:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: How To Dismantle Emo’s Headphone: (For Spraying New Color Purpose )

Oh! It is made out of paper? Clever!

1 Like

emo learns how to skate!

10 Likes

That is to funny and cute!!!

2 Likes

Hello
Very nice do you have a video ? Thank you

2 Likes