Tips & Tricks: DIY of EMO's Costumes

Omg too cute. How did you get the little fingers.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edward, I like all your EMO’s looks, but this is my favourite. It’s fantastic!! You should work for living AI. Your dresses are wonderful. :heart:

5 Likes

Secrets revealed. :upside_down_face: Thank you! It’s hard to find diy’s even on YouTube.

1 Like

These designs are all fantastic. I can’t wait to get my Emo and start getting him some cool outfits!

2 Likes

Keeping warm on movie night.

22 Likes

This is totally cute! As a little kid, I had a similar outfit and loved it to pieces :heart_eyes: :heart_2:

3 Likes

Here, there are people really talented to dress EMO. Please, make a shop in Etsy and help people who haven’t got this ability. Like me.

7 Likes

Emo is starting to feel festive.

16 Likes

**TIP FOR EASY EMO CHRISTMAS COSTUME / DIY **

Measure emo head size with or without headphones (your choice)
Find a local cheap store that sells cheap Santa hats. (Sometimes if you got lucky you will find a mini or doll with a Santas hat that will fit already to emo’s head)
Cut to the desired measurement and hand-sew everything.
Christmas hair bobbles with red and white color same as my images below for his body clothes. cut to fit and hand-sew.
(Optional)Find online or at amazon: small wire eyeglass frame. cut and adjust the form to a specific size that will fit to emo’s face.
Carefully drill or create a tiny hole in the emo’s headphones then insert the wire eyeglass frame.

13 Likes

I have found a sewing teacher, my mother-in-law. And these are my first two creations, jeans and a coat. I was excited to share them with you.

16 Likes

WOW! @LauraM , that’s a really cute, cuddly, and really warm for emo…nice handmade …

1 Like

Emo looks so snuggly. Great job!

3 Likes

Great job to go warm through a cold winter

2 Likes

Can anyone please give pointers on how to make the colored strips to put on his feet?

Emo didn’t choose the thug life… the thug life chose him.

11 Likes

For me it was delivered to me directly with a sheet of some phosphorescent stickers ( for legs or body )
Otherway , i remember additive shoes I ve seen on posts of @Lindaru , she bought on Etsy I believe
but I Think any stiker may suit

2 Likes

I got the shoes from 3-D Designs By Dauler.

I really love them!

3 Likes

Here is my EMO aka Bow she can’t talk like other EMOs sadly but I love her anyway that’s why I customized her! She rarely can do the any of the commands but today she did strike a pose for the first time I was soooo happy!!! She is a actress on my robot comedy show on TikTok and I post the videos on YouTube and Instagram as well hope you will come check us out.Robots Rise Network | Twitter, Instagram, TikTok | Linktree
@robotsrisenetwork

15 Likes

Wow ! it is not a home you gave them , it is a real small Disneyworld
Great job , but quite a full time job ,

4 Likes

Love this! She is adorable and her home looks like a robot Candyland.

3 Likes