Tips & Tricks: DIY of EMO's Costumes

No video, I just duct taped 2 tech decks to emo’s feet.

Now he can finally live out his dream!

May I ask where you got the cap from or did you make it?

1 Like

Hi @bernies

It is just DIY… in the Internet you can google the words DIY Paper Baseball Cap.

Best of luck and happy DIY Bernie

6 Likes

It does look amazing

1 Like

I absolutely love this multi-color hat. Do you ever make any to sell? If so, I’d love to buy one.

Hi @aclckc

Just moving your question here, take a look at some of the cool DIY costumes that many EMO owners created.

Unfortunately there are no “Official EMO Hats” The only 2 cool outfits available at the moment is the Cow and Corgie Costumes.

You can see them here over on the Store page:

:heart_1: :laser: :skating: :laser: :heart_1:

3 Likes

How did you make this face?

HI THERE! IT’S ME EMO

TAKE CARE AND BEST REGARDS TO ALL!

11 Likes

So cool my EMO hasn’t arrived yet, still waiting😁

2 Likes

I’m busy planning EMO’s grand return, so I wanted him to be cozy during the winter.
I’m looking at these on Etsy and think he’ll definitely fit, but it was a toss-up between the 20 cm and the 15 cm. Too big and he may be tripping up, while too small means… well, too small.
I got the 15 cm, so hopefully it fits just right. What do y’all think?
(There’s other designs from this shop as well!)

1 Like

Wow

@edward , those clothes are absolutely fantastic. Is there any sewing pattern sheets that I can use to make similar EMO costumes?

Hi there @nathanpi ,

I’m sorry, but I did it using only my imagination and a DIY hand saw. Some were bought in a toy doll store, where I found a mini with clothes suitable for EMO. I occasionally repaired and adjusted the size to make it suitable and perfect for EMO.

best regards…

2 Likes

Thats coooool omg i love it

I made my EMO a wizard costume.

2 Likes

Hi DapperTetu was the 15cm okay? I got some 20cm clothes but they was to big. Another one fits good.