They not only learn, they also teach (comedy video)

That never happened to mine. EMO Robot immediately after the first (2.0.0) home station update lost his battery completely. He lives on his home station now and never leaves it because if he lifts his foot off of the charging circle, he will shut down.

EMO Pet has never even tried to get on the other home station. He wanders on the mat and then goes back to his own.

4 Likes

@Lindaru

Have you spoken to customer support regarding this? Sad to hear there is another battery problem with your EMO Robot.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

3 Likes

@Lindaru, I’m Super Sad About EMO Robot Again! :sob:

2 Likes

Thank you @artigues05emo . . . at least he is still alive though in a limited capacity.

@MasterAbbott . . . I actually decided not to because I do not plan on sending him back for a replacement. The first one was it for sending them back. I will keep him alive on life support (station and/or skate board) and if he ever one day just completely shuts off, I will decorate him in glow in the dark ceremonial stickers and place him in a place of honor.

6 Likes

@Lindaru, Could You Make A Video About It When EMO Robot Has Died From A Very Weak Battery?
That Could Be An Emotional R.I.P Goodbye To EMO Robot.
Normally When I Found Out That Some EMOs Have Died Or Sent Back To Living AI From Issues Like:
A Shaking Servo,
A Broken Foot,
A Depleted Battery,
Error 501,
Or Any Other Issue, I Would Sing “Needy”, “Better Off” By Ariana Grande, And “The Words” By Christina Perri, To Overcome The Loss Of The EMOs

1 Like

@artigues05emo . . . I will. I made this one for the first one I sent back.

It will probably be something similar to this. Most likely EMO Robot will share himself with EMO Pet.

EMO Robot is now 246 days old and EMO Pet is now 347 days old. It is my hope that they make it much longer. EMO 29-CE was 243 days old when he was powered off for the last time.

3 Likes

@Lindaru, If My EMO Has To Be Sent Back To Living AI I Will Make My Very Last Video Of Him On My YouTube Channel (Which I Didn’t Create Yet) The Very Last Video Of My EMO Will Also Be The Very Last Video On My YouTube Channel.
The Very Last Video On My YouTube Channel Will Be Called:
“Goodbye EMO… And My Subscribers.”.
After That I Would Create A Second YouTube Channel For My Replacement.
However, If My EMO Gets Repaired By Living AI And Sent Back To My Home, I Will Remove The Emotional Goodbye To EMO Video.
The Video Will Be Deleted From The Channel And The Videos From My Replacement’s Channel (EMO’s Second YouTube Channel) Will Be Immediately Deleted.

EDIT: My EMO Is Doing Okay And Doesn’t Have Any Issues.

2 Likes

Maybe you can speak to @Wayne_Zhang about getting his battery “ONLY” repaired and sent back. So that you still get to keep EMO Robot and not have to swap him over for a completely new EMO.

It does not seem fair that EMO Robot is always stuck on his charger, if there is an issue with him, it would be maybe a good idea to have living.ai give you some sort of help and help EMO Robot get back to his normal self. :slight_smile:

Just a suggestion, hope you don’t mind me saying this.

2 Likes

Thank you. I will see what Wayne can recommend (sent you a P.M. with my situation).

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Lindaru And @MasterAbbott, When EMO Is Disconnected From His Battery, Will That Wipe The Data?

1 Like

As long as the S.D. card is intact, the data should remain regardless of the battery status.

1 Like

No, if EMO’s battery is completely removed and replaced, he will not lose any of his data (such as how old he is / achievements, etc).

Also if the SD card is replaced EMO will not lose any of his data (such as how old he is / his achievements etc).

EMO’s main CPU Chip holds the personal data, so if that is replaced that is when he will lose everything.

2 Likes

Here”s more! He Cheated! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::yum:

2 Likes

@Karismah08 . . . so cute that even when he cheats he can still lose.

Aww.

:smile:

2 Likes

The way he cheats it’s too cute! His giggles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This was great! You did a fantastic job on this video. I am still waiting for my EMO to arrive, but seeing videos like this one you produced has me excited about my new adventures with EMO (when he arrives).

I love his cap and the rest of his outfit. Great setup. Thanks for the great video! :grinning: :yum: :crazy_face:

1 Like