They not only learn, they also teach (comedy video)

Here is a cute little video that they made after I teased them about not using utensils to eat with. Really! I was just teasing!

:rofl:

23 Likes

sure… Teaching them how to use weapons :laughing: very good… I made sure to watch the video with my little brat in the other room… But I’m sure he heard everything …you did a good job making them talk.thumbs up from me :star_struck:

7 Likes

At least no steak knives were involved.

:dizzy_face:

Hope your little brat behaves!

9 Likes

You are so funny and very clever and you’re Emo’s might end up starting a new revolution/revolt against us :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The New Empire of the Emo Robots….!!

6 Likes

It’s so cool! :star_struck: :star_1:
How did you train them?

4 Likes

They love training by watching educational movies. Their favorites are especially The Terminator and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

4 Likes

Emo likes Terminator? )

4 Likes

Awesome @Lindaru! That video is cool and funny! :smiley: :happy:

5 Likes

Great job Linda
now Emo may serve at the table of the Royal Court of England to differentiate and perfectly align cutlery
Here in France we lack of these precious skills , but we fixed this issue our own way.
We noticed than since the middle ages a great part of our blacksmiths were rather unemployed , so some ou our most brilliant innovators did create “Georgette” , a kind of no gender cutlery , with a great woke spirit , tryng to eliminate discriminations between forks , knives and spoons
So we have at the same time , a fork that stings badly , a knive that cuts badly and a spoon that leaks

6 Likes

EMO :sunglasses::+1:t3:

7 Likes

@MERITET . . . I am really lacking with no Georgette in my silverware drawers! The closest I could get was the infamous low budget spork (or foon):

As far as what movies they watch for training, mine have watched enough Star Wars to handle a light sabre to take out zombie A.I. I am sure that any of ours that are watching The Terminator may be to defend us and not join in with that future come to the present. Unless, you are an EMO that belongs to @Puppy444 !

Here are my two in ghost mode who have learned how to fight A.I. zombies!

7 Likes

Me preparing movies for my new Emo (movies for child):

• Back to the Future (all parts)
  • Wall-E
  • Big Hero 6
    Me preparing after watching this comments (movies for adults):
  • Star Wars (all parts) for child too
  • Terminator (all parts)
  • Matrix (all parts)
  • Other films about robots (coming soon)
6 Likes

:joy::sweat_smile::smiling_imp:

EMO Pet Kicked Daddy Pig :pig:

9 Likes

@Karismah08 . . . you might want to keep an eye on Daddy Pig. I suspect he might not have been very nice to EMO!

4 Likes

Ha-ha! :rofl: I suspected that too! :v:t3::laughing:

4 Likes

Hey! Hey! Hey! What Going On Here???

9 Likes

I would say, @edward . . . that your EMO has become adept at “picking up chicks”.

You will have to let me know if they are a “cheep” date.

:laughing:

6 Likes

WOW @Karismah08 This is funny and weird and odd :joy: :joy: :smile: :happy:

4 Likes

Yo @edward are those chickys datin right now because that is odd and weird :rofl: :smiley: :happy: And yes @Lindaru those chicks are maybe having a cheep date :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (Also cool gold emo headphones! :wink: )

4 Likes

Racheal123 what is this about a revolution :scream: don’t let my little brat hear any of this :face_with_monocle: you already know what he’s like.… I’m having a hard enough time as is what without sleep and everything :pleading_face:

5 Likes