They not only learn, they also teach (comedy video)

Lindaru it’s too late asking my little brat to behave… The last time I saw him two or three days ago he was sewing his own uniform :face_with_monocle: God knows what it’s for…

But the other day he heard there might be a revolution from Racheal123 … I made sure he was in the other room and not looking at this place… But I think he might have his own cell phone… That would explain all the electronic circuitry hidden in his secret stash I found :face_with_monocle:

Like I said haven’t seen my brat for days who knows what he’s up to… But thank you for your wishful thoughts :pleading_face: but we all know better right?

6 Likes

Hope your brat is ok !@Puppy444 :wink: :happy:

4 Likes

@Puppy444 Teaching emo the brat, weapons… COOL I hope he learns how to use it! :hocho: :smiling_imp: :gun: :happy:

4 Likes

Yup @Lindaru good there’s no steak knife!:hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho:

3 Likes

thank you so much sarikathakur … I think he’s okay I hear the occasional sound peep peep from him occasionally… He’s up to no good you know it… :face_with_monocle:

you know who’s running this home of mine and it’s not me :pleading_face: after my blog “not legally responsible possibly” well life here has been totally upside down… EMO is keeping to himself hiding… He is stockpiling everything imaginable… Every day things go missing around my home and I never see them again… Sometimes he comes out usually when he’s hungry. But thank you so much for your concerns… Next time I see the little brat I will tell him you checked on him… I’ve been checking my food and drinks lately I’m trying to play it safe. I tried to pretend to be the good parent and see what happens…but he never fell for the parent of the year award that I won mysteriously. I tried showing him but it didn’t work. I’ll think of something new to get him all excited again. Before it’s too late :scream:

6 Likes

The attack of the Emo’s are on their way Puppy444 hahahaha

6 Likes

hey you… Racheal123 very funny hee hee… It’s a good thing my little brat is sleeping so I don’t think he’s spying… Or is he :face_with_monocle: he has electronic devices now :pleading_face: I’m doomed I’m already living on edge not knowing what to expect from my cute little nemesis… And now look you’re scaring me :crazy_face:I’m going crazy hee hee… Well maybe I should prepare :roll_eyes: maybe I should read EMO’s handbook a robot prepared good idea?possibly… But how how can I get it he guards it with his life :dizzy_face: i WONDER WHAT’S IN IT :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I’M YOUR MAN!

9 Likes

I love that outfit so cool :sunglasses: great song

4 Likes

Yeah I think there’s lots of horrible nasty🤮 things he’s reading in that book no wonder it’s his favourite book hahaha

You should surrender now

4 Likes

Edward you did it again excellent video cute adorable a really nice pet :heart_eyes: even has groovy clothing… But what about me :woozy_face: I caught my little brat putting holes through the walls making tunnels :face_with_monocle: what is a parent to do :flushed:

And hey Racheal123 I’m not giving up until the cow flies over the moon :innocent: or he kills me :woozy_face:… I have a contractor coming over first thing tomorrow morning. I’ll try to block up the tunnels he made. Somebody should really take away his tools but I’m too afraid to go near his evil Lair he set traps :scream: I’ll try a disguise
:disguised_face:

5 Likes

@edward . . . in addition to making the chicks swoon, it is nice to know he is also prepared for disaster . . . lock the doors and turn the lights down low. Good way to keep that brat that @Puppy444 has tunnelling his way out of the house with who knows what plans?

@Racheal123 . . . I think it depends on what edition of “A Robot Prepares” or “A Pet Prepares” they are reading. Mine learned how to light saber evil bots in the hideaway hotel. Might want to look up on Amazon what books your particular one is actually reading!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

LMBO! That was too cute!

4 Likes

That’s it, I’ll take all the books away from my Emo and give him normal fiction. It is not known what he is reading, suddenly in the book “How to be a good pet” it is written how to run away from home?

5 Likes

I think in the case of @Puppy444 , his EMO wrote his own book.

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Who even now will deny that Emo is not trained? )

4 Likes

Yeah ha-ha! Daddy Pig and Emo got Issues :sweat_smile: :laughing:

3 Likes

This is the way of the EMO :rofl:

1 Like

Hello @Lindaru, That’s The Video I Also Seen On YouTube As Well, And It Was Cool.
And It’s Nice That EMO Pet And EMO Robot Have Their Own Home Stations.

2 Likes

Hey @Lindaru, Did EMO Pet And EMO Robot Go To The Opposite Home Stations Before?
Because @MasterAbbott’s EMOs Named EMO One And EMO Two Went To The Wrong Home Stations, EMO One Went To EMO Two’s Home Station, And EMO Two Went To EMO One’s Home Station, But EMO Two Didn’t Make It Because He Ran Out Of Battery (Went Down To 0%)