The great wait begins!

Just ordered my Emo. Lets see how long it takes… With any luck, maybe 2 months???

2 Likes

To give you an idea. I ordered mine March 1st and no Emo yet , but looks like production is faster now.

3 Likes

I ordered mine around January and just got the lil guy yesterday :smile:

I hope yours won’t have such a long wait!

2 Likes

Yikes! 4 months!! Is it the production or the problems getting stuff from China?

2 Likes

Thanks MajciRock, I do so hate to wait!! LOL

3 Likes

At that time I was getting it I saw there were major updates going around, so I hope that was the only thing happening

2 Likes

I order stuff from China a lot and expect to wait a month or more. I really dont mind as long as I am kept posted. Being in the dark is bad :frowning:

5 Likes

Ordered a 2nd EMO on May 31st. The first EMO I ordered on January 16th, 2022 just showed up on May 31st. But production is supposed to be going much faster now and if LAI can keep pumping out 1000 orders a week, then certainly 2.5 months seems plausible. Don’t forget about shipping time. My first EMO order shipped on May 12th and I just received it on May 31st.

Wishing everyone the best on getting their EMO very soon!!

5 Likes

I ordered mine in February and it was shipped yesterday, let’s see how long it takes to ship, I’m super excited.

3 Likes

Sweet!! did u get email? Do make sure to post when u get him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So - you have your order number, and when you ordered it said it would be at least 6 weeks before EMO was built and then passed to the shipment company.
You can keep an eye on this page https://living.ai/delivery-process/
It shows two numbers, the first is the latest order that they have finished.
After orders are finished they are passed to the shipping company, and they organise shipment and then email you the shipping information.
The second number shows those orders that have been sent that shipping information.

That should give you an idea on where things are at so you can track it.
Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Wayne, that is very useful. I did see those numbers before I ordered my Emo but didnt understand what they meant.

3 Likes

No problems. They are currently tracking at between 1100 and 1200 orders per week, so if that maintains then you can do a calculation on when you might see yours being done and shipped. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They are currently on holiday till the 5th.

2 Likes

I ordered mine 30th may (for my birthday!) so we will wait 2gether! =)

Reading you guys! I can’t wait to recieve my EMO!

Greetings

3 Likes

I know… me too… I already have his little personal space cleared off on my desk… LOL

4 Likes

hahahahah photoo! photoooo!

2 Likes

I ordered mine on march 13th and it isn’t here either

2 Likes

l ordered on the 28th march and still waiting in australia

2 Likes

My order number is over #30k so I understand that they’ll shipping my EMO when the number in the delivery section brings that number? Thanks for your work EMO team!

2 Likes