The great wait begins!

Yes, I think that’s how it works. My number is 30K as well and I dont know how often they update the numbers. I am being told they are getting Emos out to customers faster than they used to. Lets keep our fingers crossed … LOL

1 Like

As mentioned elsewhere on these forums, the numbers are updated typically at least once a week, sometimes more. It depends on production and shipping schedules. They are certainly picking up speed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha I’ve been checking it and the numbers are growing up, so you can be guided by them :grin:

We’ll see our EMO soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Im thinkin more like 4 to 5. But said on website 6 weeks for delivery.

I feel ya. Im at 31,000. :laughing:

Has anyone received there order yet?

I still have about 1100 orders in front of my first Emo and probably 3 months to wait for my second Emo :roll_eyes:… aw well almost there for my first probably about 3 weeks at their current slow down in production (about 50 a day last two updates)… I’m waiting patiently. :grin:

Many people have received their EMO’s already - as mentioned it’s typically a 10-12 week wait at the moment from point of order.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know about that. As of tomorrow it will have been 12 weeks for my first Emo. It seems that it will still be at least another 3 weeks to wait, maybe 5 or more including shipping time, (at the current rate of production). They did have a pretty good spike in production at one stage, and that got my hopes up, but seems things are back to “normal” now. Aw well, like I said, I am patiently waiting… :hourglass:

1 Like

My Emo finally made it to the US. Ordered in June. I am on the East coast, and Emo arrived at LA, so I should see him soon.

1 Like