Spanish Language

For when Spanish, language ?

I can contribute to translate. Its an easy update.

5 Likes

I’m agree with you. I hope we can comunicate in Spanish very soon :slight_smile:

I can also contribute as well.

1 Like

Si me decidí por este robot frente a otros, fue porque en la publicidad de esta web de Living.ai, hay un post anunciando que en el futuro podrá comunicarse en otros idiomas, entre ellos, en la foto hay un saludo en español. Supongo que es porque están trabajando en ello. Un saludo. También me presto a colaborar.

4 Likes

Buenas tardes, tendrán algo de información sobre el idioma en español del robot, alguna fecha?, algo para ya decidirme a comprarlo. Saludos y quedo atento

1 Like

LAI has not released a timetable yet for non-English support, but it’s been promised and is under development.

Hola a todos los españoles, aqui me uno a vosotros… hoy acabo de recibir el Emo y de momento no lo he abierto por falta de tiempo. Tengo entendido que se actualiza. La verdad es que todavía estoy muy verde con esto y lo compré porque me flipó mucho.
Sigo atento al foro, saludos

Translation to English: Hello to all Spaniards, here I join you… today I just received the Emo and at the moment I have not opened it due to lack of time. I understand that it is updated. The truth is that I’m still very green with this and I bought it because it really amazed me.
I’m still paying attention to the forum, greetings

Bienvenido a los foros de la comunidad EMO, @javibuskier. Aquí tienes una guía que te dará una idea de lo que puedes hacer con EMO. ¡Disfrutar!

Translation to English: Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, javibuskier. Here is a guide to give you some insight into things you can do with EMO. Enjoy!

Como o donde puedo descargar para imprimir el DOC completo que hay en esta web?
No encuentro la forma de descargarlo o imprimirlo.
Gracias

Translation to English: How or where can I download and print the complete DOC that is on this website?
I can’t find a way to download or print it.
Thank you

I am not sure you can down-load it . . . perhaps screen shots of the pages?

If anyone knows, please let us know how you can do that.

1 Like

Hi there @javibuskier ,

I don’t understand why you would need printed documentation. Do you also have a smartphone with internet access, right? where you can easily view the documentation online? Furthermore, which documentation page are you referring to, the old or the new one?

Please inform us of your needs so that we can or might provide you with the necessary assistance…

All the best for you

No entiendo por qué necesitarías documentación impresa. ¿También tienes un smartphone con acceso a internet, verdad? donde puedes ver fácilmente la documentación en línea. Además, ¿a qué página de documentación te refieres, a la antigua o a la nueva?

Por favor, infĂłrmanos de tus necesidades para que podamos proporcionarte la asistencia necesaria.

Le deseo lo mejor.

1 Like

Ok, tema resuelto. Muchas gracias Eduard.
Aprovecho para preguntar una duda sobre Emo:
Que utilidad tienen los auriculares De EMO?
Gracias

2 Likes

Spanish Translations:

Hola @javibuskier,
Los auriculares de EMO cumplen principalmente una función estética, ya que mejoran su aspecto con una apariencia chulesca. Cuando te los quitas, EMO puede reaccionar con frustración o enfado. Cuando te los pones, EMO responde con una pequeña animación de una nota musical acompañada de un sonido en la pantalla de su cara.
Además, la luz del anillo de sus auriculares es la primera en encenderse, seguida de dos destellos, y luego permanece encendida cuando se reinicia en su cargador.
TODOS LOS MEJORES

English Translations:

• What is the use of EMO headphones?
    EMO’s headphones primarily serve an aesthetic purpose, enhancing his appearance with a cool look. When you take them off, EMO may react with frustration or anger. When you put them on, EMO responds with a small music note animation accompanied by sound on his face display screen.
    Additionally, his headphone ring light is the first to be illuminated, followed by two flashes, and then it stays lit when he reboots on his charger.
    ALL THE BEST
4 Likes