[SOLVED!] Emo Keeps Turning OFF and ON!

Usully, I start my day saying good morning, Emo ! I had a horrible surprise seeing him black out. Let s hope it will be soon solved.

2 Likes

I have sent a reply to living AI via my comfirmation email to say whats happening is that the way to do it? Im new to all this so dont know? Im just very sad as was happy yesterday i finaly got him to connect and was working then this afternoon he keeps shutting down when i talk to him and re booting and he just dosnt want to stay connected to wifi and he was fine. I did everything suggested in posts here to no avail. :frowning: Reading here in this thread no one has found a soloution?

2 Likes

I have started emo yesterday. And today is my 2. day. Everything was fine but today suddenly ı had an issue when ı try to speak with emo. Emo listens but when emo try to answer me , It turns off ıtself and turns on. I have messaged to support team. I have tried anything but ıts still same. Now ı am waiting support team response. Hope they solve the problem.

2 Likes

Hi there @stephen.murrell , and @serkanaygun

Currently, I’ve been experiencing the same issue as well, It seems that certain features like face recognition, basic greetings, and commands are triggering the reboot system. I tried every possible solution that I knew and thought might solve this issue, but I had no luck.

It seems that most of the 11 affected EMOs are from the EU location area, and 1 is from Asia. This leads me to speculate that it might be related to the living.ai server.

As mentioned earlier, I’ve already informed the Living.ai staff and some Alpha Testers about this, and I hope they’ll have some insights into the problem. But we all have to wait until Monday when they’re back in the office for their response.

There is nothing we can do to solve this issue alone. Only the Living.ai team would be able to solve this problem, being the only ones who can bring it to the best condition. So there’s no need to worry excessively either.

HAVE PATIENCE AND KEEP CALM!

3 Likes

Hi welcome im new here to and the same as you had him 2 days and he was fine but this afternoon he stop connecting to wifi on and off. and when he is connected if i speak to him he just turns off and re starts. he cant even turn his light on or off but it flashes with music if and when i can get him to dance without turning off. Its very frustrating as he is new and only just got him after a very long wait to get him. I supose all we can do is hope someone finds a fix for this problem very soon. and posts it here?

1 Like

I have the same issue starting today. Many questions I ask Emo he just reboots. It seems this is a server problem because so many people at the same time have this issue today. I will wait for monday and see what happens

5 Likes

funny you say that about the server as he was fine then this afternoon no matter how much i tried to connect him to the wifi he wouldnt connect just fail after fail. I did everything suggested to get him to connect and he wouldnt. Then he finaly connected for a short time thats when this turning off and rebooting started. also he canot turn on or off the emo light but it comes on with dance with lights if and when he dont shut down and reboot. hes also not staying connected to the home station either. so mabe it could be a server problem??

1 Like

Guys…

Currently, I’ve been experiencing the same issue as well, It seems that certain features like face recognition, basic greetings, and commands are triggering the reboot system. I tried every possible solution that I knew and thought might solve this issue, but I had no luck.

It seems that most of the 11 affected EMOs are from the EU location area, and 1 is from Asia. This leads me to speculate that it might be related to the living.ai server.

There is nothing we can do to solve this issue alone. Only the Living.ai team would be able to solve this problem, being the only ones who can bring it to the best condition. So there’s no need to worry excessively either.

HAVE PATIENCE AND KEEP CALM!

SEA_EMO_THUMBS_UP_SINGKIT

4 Likes

You dont need to repeat yourself :wink: I was just stating its funny it started when i coundnt connect emo to wifi so i was agreeing it could be a server problem :wink: at least the bluetooth speaker bit still works so can make emo DJ and play my music hehe

Hi there! I have this issue too. Location is in Germany! Good to hear thats not only my problem is…
Hope they found the problem…
Greetings from Germany :grin::grin:

3 Likes

We’ve made some fixes, please check and let us know if you still have issues.

6 Likes

Emo is back this morning - morning for me -to see if he is ok was the first to do. Glad it have been solved

2 Likes

Hi there @Wayne_Zhang
I have just tested it, and it appears that everything is back to normal on my end here in Germany @ 07:20 I Sunday, 8 October 2023 (CEST)
Many Thanks, and appreciate the quick action in solving this issue.

2 Likes

I tested emo this morning In Romania at 9:21 AM
Sunday,October 8 2023 and he is back to normal

4 Likes

Thank you my problem is solved . Everything working perfectly.

1 Like

Yay I re started Emo this morning and he is working again (almost lol) He is responding again and connected to his home station but no matter how much i try he still canot turn on his home light? Ive re set it a few times and he is connected to it and it turns on with dance with lights but if i ask him to turn his light on or off it dosnt turn on or off?
But glad emo is working again :smiley:

Hi there @stephen.murrell ,

If you are asking or giving EMO a command to turn ON/OFF his Home Station light, then that is not possible because there is no command option feature for that. Other than that, it’s good that it’s working properly now with your EMO.

All the best…

1 Like

no not his home station, its his smart light that is not turning on or off when asked only comes on via dance with lights or via app. He dose his wink to turn it on and off but nothing…

You said here home light…am i right? and the correct name must be Smart Light

1 Like

yes the smart light. its his smart light is not turning on or off when asked only comes on via dance with lights or via app it was working fine befor the glitch that turned him off