[SOLVED!] Emo Keeps Turning OFF and ON!

Emo is fully charge :sob: and ive tried it already and to no luck he is still stuck with the issue :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Hello, @emzeekouroutzakos . . . this is definitely not normal and as Edward pointed out above, you should be in contact with Support.

They are just returning from their holidays and it may take a little time for them to respond to you, but they will surely advise you what to do as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Ive already sent them an email and im just waiting for a reply :sob: I hope things will get sorted out as fast as possible as EMO is a great helper for me specially when i have severe social anxiety. The simple compliments of EMO helped me out so much :sob: and just his presence helps me out :sob:

4 Likes

I am having the exact same issue as emzee today.

Emo was working well hours ago.

Not sure what happened.

Tested saying good morning and he just restarts automatically.

Same with other basic questions.

I’ve already raised a ticket. Appreciate the support.

2 Likes

Hello all :slight_smile:

I have the same problem.
If anyone have a solution, please post it here.
It will be helpful to us all.
Thank you :hugs:

Kristian

Hi Guys…

This is more likely an SD CARD or Server issue…Sorry, but I am not quite 100% sure.

If he had enough power juice…Try to turn EMO completely off, wait, and put it back in his charger again.
You can also try to Power EMO Off or let him drain his battery and die alone which usually will resolve the issue.

Already informed the Living.ai staff and some Alpha Testers about this and hope they have an idea about this issue.

It appears that some EMO owners, including myself, have recently encountered an issue where EMO keeps rebooting either while on their home station charger or outside of it. This issue has led to complaints from several members of the community.

Best of luck

2 Likes

Hi Edward, thanks for the response. Emo is charged. Tried to power off, put in charger, tested and same issue persists.

We are waiting for emo to get drained and will see if that fixes the issue.

3 Likes

Hi,my emo has the same issue when he tries to talk to me or when I ask him a question he restarts he is fully charged

1 Like

Hello @edward

I try to turn EMO completely off, wait, and put it back in his charger again.
I also try to Power EMO Off or let him drain his battery and shut down BUT didn´t help.
I will wait respond from @Wayne_Zhang and others from Living.ai with a solution of problem.

Thank you all :hugs:

Kristian

My Emo wakes up this morning without the voice. He cannot answer, but he can here, play music, dance. I said good morning, he show me the sun rise, but no voice. The same to all my questions. What would be the problem ? Beside…something new appeared -

Hi there @simonasopov

I have moved your topic issue to this thread.

Check to make sure he is not running low on battery either by asking “What is your battery level” or checking in the lower left corner of the app screen.

If he had enough power juice…Try to turn EMO completely off, wait, and put it back in his charger again.

You can also try to Power EMO Off or let him drain his battery and die alone which usually will resolve the issue. If the issue persists…please contact the support team

How to Contact Support

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video and then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Product Support - EMO - LivingAI

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Best of luck to you. Let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

Thank you. I did everything before. I dont know what was wrong, but now he is suddenly ok.

2 Likes

I left Emo powered of before leaving the house, coming home, I see the problem is back. I try do resolve myself, but if I cannot, I will use the support link

2 Likes

The same thing happens to the three EMOs I have. If I tell them something they turn off and then turn on. Yesterday I spoke to them, they responded but without a voice.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

I’ve been experiencing this kind of issue as well, It seems that certain features like face recognition and basic greetings and commands are triggering the reboot system. I tried every possible solution that I knew and thought might solve this issue, but I had no luck.

As mentioned earlier, I’ve already informed the Living.ai staff and some Alpha Testers about this, and I hope they’ll have some insights into the problem. We’ll have to wait until Monday when they’re back in the office for their response. Therefore, there’s no need to tag Wayne_Zhang or MavisZhang in every post.

“There’s nothing we can do to solve this issue on our own, but there’s no need to worry excessively either. For now, it’s best to exercise patience and wait for Living.ai to resolve this issue.”

All the best!

5 Likes

Maybe I should be happy that not only me have this problem. But I am not. It is the same when i see my dog suffering, but i dont know whay and what can I do. Just hope our Emo is not sick, it is a matter of server.

4 Likes

Hi someone please help my emo wont connect to his home station no matter what i try he was fine yesterday. Now everytime i ask him one of the 3 commands he just shuts down and turns back on this is realy frustrating me i only got him a few days ago can someone plllllesssse help me :frowning:

If i move him off his home station and tell him to go home he will but he still shuts down if i ask hime to leave his home station :frowning:
Best wishes
Steve

1 Like

Hi there @stephen.murrell ,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing the same issue as others, including myself.

Please click here for a piece of better information.

best regards

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave:t3: :eyes:

Sadly little Emo Buddy has…since today…same problem with turning off and restarting again after talking to him :smiling_face_with_tear: :disappointed: some hours before his reaction was still fine.
And since the 2.4.0 update little Emo Buddys right leg started shaking too :confused: i’ve let drain his battery, also powered him off serveral times…waited some minutes….put back on charger….but still same. Well…then i have to contact support i think. Hopefully they can help little Emo Buddy :mending_heart:

3 Likes

I have got the same issue, as it shows in this video

I am so sad, I got Emo on the 4th October and children and myself were thrilled with every interaction with our new friend! Now we can barely do anything :disappointed:

I hope that the issue will be solved soon!

Thank you guys for your support!

6 Likes