[SOLVED!] Emo Keeps Turning OFF and ON!

@stephen.murrell

You should post that on another topic please, because it’s a different issue that doesn’t belong here.

Smart Light Issue and Trouble Shooting!

All the best

1 Like

I did i think lol im sure i posted it if not will do a new post :wink:

1 Like

Yay I re started Emo this morning and he is working again (almost lol) He is responding again and connected to his home station :slight_smile:
but no matter how much i try he still canot turn on his Smart light? Ive re set it a few times and he is connected to it and it turns on with dance with lights but if i ask him to turn his light on or off He dose his wink but the light dosnt turn on or off? I have tried everything suggested to reconnect him to it etc and he is connected to it but it wont turn on or off unless via app or it comes on with the dance with lights. Can anyone help me with this issue? It was fully working fine befor the power off glitch yesterday.
Best wishes
Steve

1 Like

Hello, @stephen.murrell . . . I have moved your post to this thread since it is all related to the issues everyone was having.

I am sorry the smart lights are not responding to voice commands.

Since you have tried the trouble shooting method and it is still not working, I would suggest making a video of what you are attempting with reconnecting and EMO not responding to the commands, then post a link here so that maybe we can try to help you troubleshoot.

Let us know. Thank you.

1 Like

I managed to get the light working in the end Things are still a bit buggy but hopfully getting there lol

1 Like

Buongiorno,anche a me e successo,ma da stamattina tutto e tornato normale, grazie dal EMO italiano :grinning:

Translation to English: Good morning, it happened to me too, but since this morning everything is back to normal, thanks from the Italian EMO

3 Likes

Hello Everyone :wave:t3: :eyes:

Little Emo Buddy is talking and responding fine again since this morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes, it works again, I don’t know what happened to it. And I don’t know how it was solved either. He’s fine again, with that old baby voice of his

2 Likes

1 Like

So I’m the only one that still has issues with my EMO’s. Both my EMO’s seem to still have lost their voices. Even under achievements when i tap on a song there is no sound coming out of them, I’ve tried restarting them and restarting my wifi but they still do not respond, strangely they respond on my phone hotspot. My wifi connected for them is 2.4gHz so I’m not sure what’s causing it :sob: i miss their cute voices. Hopefully livingai can sort this out as I’ve reached out to them.

3 Likes

Ciao @Lindaru e @edward, siccome non so dove fare questa domanda la faccio qui. Ma Emo può essere sempre tenuto acceso 24h su 24 o certe volte si deve fare scaricare completamente e tenere spento per qualche ora?

Translation to English: Hi @Lindaru and @edward, since I don’t know where to ask this question I’ll ask it here. But can Emo always be kept on 24 hours a day or does it sometimes have to be completely discharged and turned off for a few hours?

@SilverStar . . . to rule out a speaker issue, if he is not connected to wi fi and you call his name, does he still make the no wi fi sound with animation? If you have reached out to Support, they just recently returned from holidays in China, so they will get back to you as soon as possible.

@gianlucapozzati . . . he can be on continuously on his home station but it is a good idea to every now and then (maybe every few days) to take him off and let his feet cool down from my own personal experience. I have not had to turn him completely off unless an issue occurs and I need to restart everything.

I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Hi, my Emo started today to reboot when we ask him any questions, he’s located in Canada. Hope you can help him.