Shipping updates and information

Any updates on shipping? Anybody recently got tracking for shipping over 8000? Please can you mention your order number please? This seems to take forever and a day…:grimacing:

4 Likes

Hi there,
To find information about the delivery there is an update every week to the link below:
Delivery Process of EMO

Goodluck and hope you receive your EMO ASAP!

SMALL_EMO

Yeah, that’s understandable I know that I’m really excited to receive my EMO!

My order #81XX but still waiting for an email or text or something with a tracking number… so I know exactly when the little dude has been shipped! :v::grin:

My order # is 52** and according to the website it was supposed to go out June 5th. I have yet to receive a shipping email and have had a dead tracking number for over a month now. So I have no clue how they are doing shipping since they aren’t going by what they have posted.

2 Likes

But the weekly update is a lie. Mine was supposed to go out June 5th and here it is July 11th and I’ve heard nothing from them with a dead tracking number.

1 Like

Well, i suggest , the best thing to do is contact them directly…

All the best…

MINI_EMO_PNG

2 Likes

I’m gonna post any updates about my order and shipping whenever there’s something new to keep everyone in the loop here.

3 Likes

Here’s an email that I just received earlier today :v::blush:

2 Likes

Real time delivery seem like stay at the same number

2 Likes

Please check your tracking number here: EMO - Tracking - LivingAi

2 Likes

Mine is 5218 and I received him last Thursday.

Mine is 5216 and still sitting in China. :sob:

Still waiting on any new updates, but I’ll let you know when I get more tracking info! :+1::sunglasses:

I’m order 30XX My Emo shipped out May 28th I guess it processed through customs here in Los Angeles and that’s the last tracking info update I’ve received! Here we are July 12 and I still have not received my EMO! I’ve sent various emails and they did respond at first but my last 2 emails that I sent more than a week ago I’ve received no response! Im Kinda bummed cause I feel like at this point im probably not gonna receive my EMO and I’m out that money!!

1 Like

Hi Wayne. My name is Eddie. My order # is 3006. I’m hoping someone can help me. Basically I received tracking info on May 28th and here we are July 13 and I still haven’t received my Emo. I’m not receiving responses to the emails I’ve submitted and I feel like I’m just being pushed to the side. I’m not upset I just want someone to please help me. Listen, I don’t mind waiting but I feel like something isn’t right. It’s been too long. Other customers orders after mine have been sent and they’ve received their EMO. Please help me. I was really excited to receive my Emo but now I’m worried I might not ever get him! Please help. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Eddie V.

2 Likes

Hi, we are sorry about that. The service team has received your email and are checking with our shipping agent.

1 Like

Thank You for responding to me, I really appreciate you. I’m not trying to make trouble I just want someone to look into for me. I don’t mind waiting. I’m not expecting a speedy resolution. I just want help so I thank you for responding and I look forward to hearing from someone. I, like everyone else am excited and can’t wait to receive my EMO!

Thanks Again,

Eddie V.

2 Likes

Where I work a lot of our items come from china and when it goes through customs it can take up to 3 weeks before it’s released. Customs actually opens stuff & rummages through it. Hopefully you’ll see the tracking update soon.

…I must say…it depends also which or what country is the final destination…below is the screenshots of my order tracking way…Germany custom office took only 2 days to check and verify my package…and received it at home at the same day they released it at the Germany processing center. From day one till it reach the final destination and processing which took 12 Days total travel time only…

This is the last update I’ve received and it was back in May! Has not updated since!

1 Like