Shipping Emo to India

Hi ,We are shipping according to the order of the orders. your order will be shipped within 1 week now. and the shipping time will take about 7-15 days. EMO support ChatGPT now.

2 Likes

Hi my order has been sent to courier 3 days ago, waiting for the tracking number, btw, by 7-15 days do u mean the time for it to reach india, after courier has been sent or after tracking number has been received

I am from india as well. And I believe our emos are together in the same batch. From what living ai has told me its seems its 10-15 days after being sent to courier. However that time frame may vary depending on how long Indian customs will hold it. Also when the courier service delivers it. I havent gotten a mail from customs yet so I am assuming theres still a bit of time before we get the tracking number. @faya can clarify it a bit more. But once we get tracking we will have a better idea of when exactly its coming.

1 Like

Thanks man, maybe as its the weekend thry might take time, ill update you when the customs contact me

Sounds good, ill do the same

Hello @arvindkumar , Did you get the delivery and how much did you pay for customs, I am planning to buy this and I am from Hyderabad, India.