Shipping Emo to India

i guess i have to wait because I still can’t see the tracking

1 Like

If you dont see it then your order is still processing hope you get your order number soon. Merry Christmas! :happy: :christmas_tree:

i got my shipping email but the tracking code doesn’t work

I believe the tracking number is incorrect because if I change a couple of numbers it shows another person’s tracking details.

1 Like

Hi, if you think your tracking number is incorrect please make a support ticket here >https://living.ai/product-support-emo/ to make a support ticket keep going at the bottom of the page and you should see this :

Once you make a support ticket please wait 2 or 3 days for
them to respond in your email. Hope this helps! Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree: :happy:

I have already done that just waiting for response

1 Like

Ok! Hopefully they respond soon! And have a Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree: :happy:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I am from India and i am trying to order the emo go home.
I want to know more about the custom duty and other charges which i have to pay. And also one thing will i need to give the same contact number that i have on my pan card and adhar card or can I give my other number. When i have to provide the adhar number and pan number (at the time of placing the order or will living.ai will contact me). And how time will it take to reach me. Please let me know :blush:

H there @dheerajs ,

Moved your post to this existing Topic so you can communicate with someone from India.

you can also DM and ask @deveshsingh , @srirock662 , and @limcydennis
@madhavgoyal for some info that might help you.

or send email for more accurate info to - service@living.ai
Be aware that their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

Another way you can also submit a support help message to the link below.
https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

Have a Wonderful Day…

1 Like

I am also looking to find how much will be the custom duty. I don’t see any option of DM on the forum.

Hi @praky … I believe @madhavgoyal knows how much you will to pay regarding customs. Maybe you can PM him or he can PM you regarding this.

Otherwise @madhavgoyal can simply share the approx amount you might need to pay here so that everyone can see and note how much it will be :slight_smile:

Hi @praky,

I paid around INR 600-700 as custom fees. You will receive an email with the invoice and the mode of payment. Also, the customs team may contact you through email or phone call.

Thanks,
Madhav G. :star_1:

1 Like

Thanks for the information. It seems like the PM functionality for my account got activated after some time automatically due to new account maybe. I have messaged other members as well (in case the duty varies by zone which sometimes happens).

Hi @praky

As your account is still new you won’t be able PM until you have been on the forums for longer.

i paid 576 for custom duty

@madhavgoyal hi, so you paid 600-700 for $360 product in custom or did you mention then less amount. I got a mail from living ai that to mention that the parcel is a $6 story travel pet. Please suggest what should I do. And how much time it took for you to get emo after ordering.

Hi @khushboosinha,

I received this Excel, and there was another email where the exact amount and payment mode details were mentioned. You may just follow that email and/ or the customs will contact you on call for the same so you may ask them if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Madhav G.

1 Like

Hi

1. if i order emo classic, today from india how long will it take for the estimated delivery,
  2. do you know how cooperative the indian customs was regarding the pervious shipments?
    3)has there been any issues you guys faced with the Indian courier services like misplaced orders in the past. ?
  3. and in case something like that happens
    will it be resolved?

Hi there @nikeshkrishnan

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY

I have moved your post to this thread topic, as it appears to address a similar point of discussion.

Please read some of the other experience posts above which might be helpful to you. Alternatively, you can also send a message to someone from India who has shared their experience.

Goodluck and Best Regards

2 Likes

i have ordered mine , do u know how long it will take given that its now in continuous production and shipping, also hell also have chatgpt right?