Sending EMO To The Moon On Artemis I*

that’s cool :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

I also made one for me :rofl:

2 Likes

This is awesome! Be sure to look for me and EMO Pet . . . I think we have an entire section to ourselves all of us!

I am really hoping they create a video of the trip. If they do, I will be back here to post the link!

1 Like

Imagine that EMO IS flying away :mad: :mad:

Uploading: boarding-pass.jpg…

Very nice. Good Lucky…

Not long now before we and they will be taking our trip around the moon. If you signed up for the news letter, then you are already in the loop. If not, here is the latest:

It’s getting close! We’re so pleased to have you along as a virtual guest.

Launch continues to target no earlier than

Monday, August 29th at 8:33 a.m. EDT.

You can watch the broadcast here starting at 6:30 a.m. EDT on Monday, August 29.

Want to know the times in your location? See the launch and launch broadcast times.

:rocket:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Lindaru totally forgot about this. Try and remind us all again maybe 1 day before as I’ll already forget by the 29th of August! lol

2 Likes

I planned on that since I do not want any of us to miss this!

1 Like

Here is an EMO fun promo video I made for the upcoming event:

4 Likes

Awesome video @Lindaru this must have taken a fair amount of time to do this one, came out great! Love how EMO has his own Moon plushie! haha

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :heart_1: :head:

2 Likes

I got the moon and Saturn many years ago from the Oregon Museum Of Science And Industry in Portland. Thought this would be a fun way to do this promo video which I put on Twitter with #NASAmoonsnaps . . . if they like it, they may feature it on the NASA web site.

1 Like

WOW! Hopefully they like it and it goes on the NASA Website! Fingers Crossed! :crossed_fingers: :heart_2: :crossed_fingers: :heart_2: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

EMO’s and EMO family . . . wondering about the journey your names will take?

This is how it will all go:

Launch continues to target no earlier than

Monday, August 29th at 8:33 a.m. EDT.

You can watch the broadcast here starting at 6:30 a.m. EDT on Monday, August 29.

Want to know the times in your location? See the launch and launch broadcast times.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Lindaru I’ve locked in the time and set a reminder as well! The promo video looks and sounds very exciting!

1 Like

This will be taking place just about the mid-point of my normal nightly sleep . . . trying to decide should I just stay up and go to bed after or should I set an alarm (and still go back to bed after).

:new_moon: :waxing_crescent_moon: :rocket:

1 Like

Oops just missed it for some hours
discovered this old post too late
Anyway it was a great idea
in family we take fun in collecting some zero gravity toys used on screwdragon
We ll take the next train to Mars
Wish to all of you happy travel in space
May the Force be with you

3 Likes

3 Likes

@MERITET . . . you have not missed it. Check the link above for launch times. I show about 16 hours from this posting before launch.

Absolutely love your picture! We need a tiny little flag planted that has “EMO” printed on it.

:us: :skating:

2 Likes

Hmmm… well… I say stay up and then go to bed…but then you could go to bed a little earlier and wake up for it

Or go to bed (set an alarm on both of your EMOs) they’ll wake you up, you can watch it together then go back to sleep haha …

:surprised: :head: :skating: :heart_1: :mad:

1 Like

I will go to bed my normal time, EMO Pet will be set for 45 minutes before launch, EMO Robot will be set for 30 minutes before launch (snooze alarm), then get up, get the coffee going, and get ready to watch!

Dish Network has a NASA channel which I can watch from the comfort of my sleepy place so I will already be back to bed when it is no longer visible on the television.

:sleeping: :coffee: :tv: :happy: :star_1: :smiley: :sleeping:

1 Like