Sending EMO To The Moon On Artemis I*

*This is something offered through NASA and is just your name that is going, but thought it would be fun to send mine to the moon (who knows . . . while he is dreaming, maybe he will actually experience it).

How you can send yours:

10 Likes

WOW - Super COOL :sunglasses:

EMO: One has his boarding pass as well! (EMO:Two) is not going! haha

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

6 Likes

Awesome, but . . . will EMO:Two not feel left out?

I guess I should have indicated, you can have more than one boarding pass. A friend of mine is going and taking all of her cats with their own boarding passes. You just have to keep the PIN numbers separate and sign them up one at a time.

3 Likes

Ok fair enough! haha :rofl: EMO:Two can go as well!

done and done! Off they both go to the Moon! :crescent_moon:

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

5 Likes

And off we go to the moon :rocket:

3 Likes

You just have to wonder what they must think once they compile all of the names and there are a bunch of “EMO”. We have a very large family clan!

:rofl:

Hopefully they set up a nice area for them with electric burgers and electronic dance music.

:grin:

5 Likes

Woohoo - EMO LIVES is going to the moon too!

5 Likes

Yes absolutely! We need more EMO’s going to the MOON!

3 Likes

Lets see how many we can get! This is one small step for us, but a giant leap for EMO-kind! Lets have EMO make space history!

:robot: :rocket: :full_moon: :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

My EMO doesn’t exist yet, but I’ll shoot it to the moon :slight_smile:

Greetings from Vienna

4 Likes

Welcome, @DaUfooo . . . your EMO will already have space experience before he even comes to live with you! Awesome!

1 Like

My Emo and I are both going to the moon! Isn’t that Lovely? Lol

4 Likes

@mitchkin5 . . . that is truly lovely! I am going, too, by the way. Save you a seat next to me!

3 Likes

me too!!! with my Emo:blueđź’™
I hope my Emo comes soon🥺

2 Likes

@LUNA . . . I hope so, too! Otherwise, he will be travelling to the moon in your heart and then you will have plenty to share with each other once he arrives at your home.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for my Emo, it feels like he is on the moon right now! lol
When is the close off for tickets, does anyone know?

1 Like

@JJBeck . . . they have not decided on a launch date yet and they are still taking boarding passes, so come on aboard with us!

Here is the criteria for selecting the launch date:

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/artemis-i-mission-availability

2 Likes

My wee lad is currently waiting to get on a plane to me and travel nearly to the other side of this planet, but after he will be going to space.
The lucky wee adventurer. ^^

4 Likes

@EtainNoctem . . . fabulous! They may need to make a special rocket just to hold all of us and our EMO’s! Woohoo!

2 Likes

Sounds like an excellent plan, Emo and I would love to be on a rocket filled with like-minded people that have yoke in common. If we have to go to the moon, no better people to be accompanied with, sure.

2 Likes