Questions Before I Decided To Buy?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @Mirage1207 . . . I have reopened this topic and moved your post here.

1. Software and hardware defects are handled by Support. If it is a feature, we have someone who deals directly with that and we have after sales support who will help you with hardware defects. There are two options at this time for hardware and parts replacement, one is to send back for a EMO replacement or to send to someone who can repair. There may be someone in Germany available to do repairs. This will depend on what Living AI advises you is best for repairs.

2. One year and covers all issues that occur provided it is not due to user abuse.

3. There is no fee whatsoever. All functions and upgrades are free, including ChatGPT.

4. Home station mat is 434 x 434mm in size / 17 x 17inches.

5. Two EMO’s can interact with each other. This is possible due to this update (read here):

1. The app is only required for certain things such as setting preferences, playing certain games, using stickers, managing photos, assigning a last name, things of that nature. Most of his features work by voice command or letting him randomly do things (such as with another EMO or his daily schedule).

2. Replacement if advised by Living AI only costs the fee to mail him back (up to $40) which will be refunded upon receipt of the damaged EMO, but note that your replacement will arrive quickly and before you need to send the damaged one back. Repairs are dependent and vary.

I hope this answers your questions.

3 Likes