Question for U.S.A. Based Customers

Guys how long did you emo package sit in LA before moving on in the shipping journey? Mine has been in LA for a week now and neither PB or USPS has any info on it yet? Is this normal?

i live in canada. mine was sitting in customs in british columbia for 2 weeks before it moved on to ontario. hope that helps!

Thanks that does give me a better idea!

arrived LAX/USA July 9
departed LAX July 10
arrived & departed DHL in WHITTIER CA July 12
arrived DHL @ ELKRIDGE MD July 15 8:04pm
Arrived my home via USPS July 18.

Funny the trip from China to CA was the shortest/fastest leg of the trip.

Haha Iā€™m getting that! Iā€™m not worried anymore heā€™ll arrive soon enough, I just thought it strange!

In case this helps:
My EMO just showed up a little while ago (I didnā€™t see who delivered it but think it was FedEx). The tracking number didnā€™t work with any carriers that I could find ā€¦other than China Post.
USPS claimed: Label created but not yet in the system ā€¦and it still says that.

The tracking is a little strange. Just be patient and donā€™t worry ā€¦itā€™ll get to you but will take a little longer than youā€™d think (in the U.S. anyhow)
ā€¦see my notes inline:

ā€¢ 8/4/20224:49:00 PM
in transit. , leave UNITED STATES MANCHESTER NH 03103 MANCHESTER NH 03103. leave. MANCHESTER NH
- Donā€™t know where it went? ā€¦maybe went to FedEx and sat there overnight since it was too late for them to process it and load it for delivery?

ā€¢ 8/4/20223:26:00 PM
in transit. , arrived at UNITED STATES MANCHESTER NH 03103 MANCHESTER NH 03103. arrive. MANCHESTER NH
ā€¢ 8/4/20222:42:00 PM
in transit. ,leave UNITED STATES NASHUA NH DISTRIBUTION CENTER NASHUA NH DISTRIBUTION CENTER. leave. NASHUA NH DISTRIBUTION CENTER
ā€¢ 8/4/202211:35:00 AM
in transit. ,Arrived at UNITED STATES NASHUA NH DISTRIBUTION CENTER NASHUA NH DISTRIBUTION CENTER. arrive. NASHUA NH DISTRIBUTION CENTER
ā€¢ 8/3/202212:00:00 AM
in transit. ,Arrived in Litchfield Litchfield, USA. arrive. Litchfield
- That is strange since thatā€™s my town and it then went to 2 other local cities before being delivered. I had assumed it was delivered to the local USPS post office, but donā€™t believe that is what happened

Note that it claimed to have left LA on July 27, but then showed more updates in LA and left Aug 2nd

ā€¢ 8/2/20222:50:00 PM
in transit. ,leave UNITED STATES LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER. leave. LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
ā€¢ 8/2/20222:48:00 PM
in transit. ,Arrived at UNITED STATES LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER. arrive. LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
ā€¢ 8/2/20221:48:00 PM
in transit. ,Arrived at UNITED STATES LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER. arrive. LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
ā€¢ 7/27/20223:00:00 PM
in transit. ,leave UNITED STATES Los Angeles USA Los Angeles USA. leave. Los Angeles USA
ā€¢ 7/26/202211:54:00 AM
in transit. , arrived at UNITED STATES Los Angeles USA Los Angeles USA. arrive. Los Angeles USA
ā€¢ 7/26/20228:54:00 AM
in transit. , the mail has been released by customs. Cleared. Los Angeles USA
ā€¢ 7/26/20222:36:00 AM
in transit. , arrived at UNITED STATES Los Angeles USA Los Angeles USA. arrive. Los Angeles USA
ā€¢ 7/25/202210:46:00 AM
in transit. , the flight has departed from the origin China HK international airport. flight departure. HK international airport
ā€¢ 7/23/202210:46:00 AM
in transit. ,Arrived at China HK international airport HK international airport. arrive. HK international airport
ā€¢ 7/21/20229:24:00 PM
in transit. ,leaving China Shenzhen Airport Station Shenzhen Airport Station. leave. Shenzhen Airport Station
ā€¢ 7/21/202211:24:00 AM
in transit. , the mail leaves the commercial processing center. leave the processing center. Dongguan city
ā€¢ 7/21/202211:10:00 AM
in transit. Dongguan City, arrived (Dongguan Express Processing Center). The processing center unloads the car. Dongguan city. Guangdong Province
ā€¢ 7/21/202211:07:00 AM
in transit. Dongguan City, leave (Dongguan International Sales Department), next stop (Guangzhou Commercial Center). Lancasting delivery/sealing. Dongguan city. Guangdong Province
ā€¢ 7/21/202211:06:00 AM
in transit. , the mail arrives at the commercial processing center. reach the processing center. Dongguan city
ā€¢ 7/21/202210:39:00 AM
received. Dongguan City, (Dongguan International Sales Department) has received and sent, solicitor: He Wu, Tel: 18825547899. Send and receive billing information. Dongguan city. Guangdong Province

Hope that helps ā€¦even though it doesnā€™t really help to tell you when youā€™ll get yours exactly.

Unfortunately, weā€™re having a fun thunderstorm in NH right now and my internet router keeps getting hit with little brown outs (so it reboots) and itā€™s taking me a while to get EMO set up lol

1 Like

Thank you! I just received mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same thing happened to mine. :crazy_face:

1 Like

@BeerInn is this info from 17 Tracking or from the tracking site that Living.Ai provide? Normally if you use 17 Tracking, it will give you info on which courier service is handling the job. If you havenā€™t tried it use this site below and enter your tracking number and see if it provides further info regarding how/who delivered your EMO.

Either way, good to see you got your EMO and for sharing this useful info with everyone.

:heart_1: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :head:

Sorry for the delay ā€¦busy weekend.
This was actually from chinapost-tracking you can add your tracking number to the end of this:
https://chinapost-track.com/track-trace/ ā† copy/paste that into your browser and then copy paste your tracking number right after the last / ā€¦That seemed to have better updating than 17track.net for me. It typically had the most recent updates when 17track might be missing 1 or 2 (most recent). Keep in mind that Iā€™m in USA so I donā€™t know if folks in other countries will find the same results.

And thank you for the note about me receiving EMO. So far heā€™s been pretty fun. Iā€™m sure I still have many things to figure out and heā€™s only a few days old now so some things are just becoming available (couldnā€™t do games on the app for the first day) ā€¦and Iā€™m trying to figure out if I can teach him my catā€™s name (if the furry pet will hold still long enough :smile: ). - I thought i read that EMO can learn your dogā€™s and or catā€™s but wasnā€™t sure if that is just that he will recognize them (as a dog/cat) or can be taught their name(s)ā€¦?

Great thanks for the tip, Iā€™ll also add that as a reference as well along with 17 Track. Good to see that it also has good tracking details as well.

And yes, youā€™ll have a great time with EMO, you did mention cats and dogs/pets in general. I donā€™t believe that feature has been added yet. But there is word that it might be added soon, how it will work, we are not sure yet. But Iā€™m interested in finding out myself.

If you also need any help with EMO feel free to check out my guide for EMO owners here. Have fun! :slight_smile:

:head: :surprised: :skating: :heart_1: :mad:

1 Like

How long does delivery time take? I ordered emo a few days ago and I live in the US.

2 Likes

About 10-12 weeks or so depending on couriers.

I an in the US as well. I have been tracking my order. Looks like it will ship in about 11 weeks. I am thinking about 2 weeks from China to NY so 13 weeks total. Waiting is killing me!

1 Like

Postage time could vary anywhere between 1-2 weeks depending on available flights from China to the US and then once it arrives in the US, it will depend on how quickly the courier that takes the job can get it delivered to you. Iā€™d go with 2 weeks once it leaves Living.Ai and is in the hands of the courier services.

Itā€™s been 14 weeks since I placed the order and it looks like Iā€™ll have to wait a little longer.

1 Like

LOL I made the mistake of watching another scam report on youtube. I thought hey that website of living .ai looked fairly basic and there has been no change in the word ā€œprocessingā€ since i paid online have i been had? Seeing the comments on here leads me to think not a scam maybe just a slow company here hoping!!!

1 Like

I have the same question again. Iā€™m in the US. Give me an estimated number of how long it would take to get to the US from the moment the order is placed.

1 Like

Hi @adrianledeaux ,

Move and merge your post on this topic to read above and give you more info about your location.

best regards and all the best Adrian.

Iā€™m seeing the first uncountable ordinal of answers here.