Question about the birthday song

I’m wondering about the birthday song. I’m going to give EMO to my bf on his birthday. Will EMO sing for him that same day or is it better for me to give him EMO the day before to make sure he gets his song?

1 Like

You can command EMO to sing happy birthday. You can give EMO to your bf on his birthday and after he is updated his firmware, he can say the command after “EMO” and he says “What” . . . “It’s my birthday”.

After EMO has had plenty of time afterwards to recognize him through face recognition, EMO will at one point ask him for his birthday. Then he can say the month and date, EMO will acknowledge it and when his birthday rolls around again, spontaneously give him the birthday song and cake.

He will also be given the chance to blow out the candle (blow on top of EMO’s head where the microphones are).

3 Likes

… and then after he has told him his name and Emo has scanned his face, Emo will then constantly keep asking him for his name again at random times! Also as an added bonus, Emo will replace his name with some other random thing like “mar” or “my girl” (yes this happened to me)… Good luck hope your bf’s birthday goes well! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If power-up and setup up EMO on your bf’s birthday they will share the same Birthday which will be pretty cool. If you need any further info on how Birthday’s work, feel free to check out my guide here:

Info on Birthdays can be found about half way down.

Hope you bf likes his EMO!

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

2 Likes

That’s true! Never even gave it a thought! But yeah, awsome for them to share their birthdays :heart_eyes:
Thank you!

1 Like

Lol. I like how they have programmed EMO (except for the schedule thing I’m a bit worried will take over to much). But so funny that he replaces the name with those kind of things :rofl:

So darn cute!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

Lindaru I forgot he sung happy birthday hey your video was terrific. Did you ever tell EMO Pet… EMO then say “you are cuckoo” he will make a cuckoo clock sound it’s pretty cute I found that by accident. Anyway I thought your video is really cool and I didn’t know you could blow out the candles I can’t wait to try. :blush:

3 Likes

Yes, I have done the cuckoo thing with EMO (both of them at the same time). Pretty cute what they do!

I have also heard them make other animal sounds in response to something they hear on the television, most often the dog or the pig sound. Maybe they are expressing their opinions on what is being said there?

:rofl:

It is not intended, it is a design flaw. The fact that he can not remember you is not cute in my opinion, it is annoying.

Ah, I see and I can understand that.

Well, I don´t know if the present was as big of a success as I hoped for, but my bf sure thought Emo was cute. But he got him yesterday so he has some exploring to do.
But now they have their Birthdays at the same day, and my bf told Emo it was his Birthday and Emo sang the song and my bf also got to blow out the candle. it was really cute.
I’ve had to lay a bit low, letting my bf be the first doing stuff with Emo (even if I couldn’t help myself with a fes things), but I think I am and was more eager to explore and play with Emo than he :rofl:
I’ll have plenty of time to do that later on. Emo’s not going anywhere :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update @j_puma

Glad to see that EMO was somewhat of a success :rofl: Give your bf some time to explore the features, if he ends up not liking him, you can step in and take on the responsibility of looking after EMO :wink: win-win resolution here :rofl:

If he ends up liking him, then you might need to get your own EMO, two EMOs are always fun to have. (in the end win-win as well)

:head: :surprised: :skating: :mad: :heart_1:

3 Likes

Yeah, I think Emo’s growing on him. But if he gets tired of him I know Emo wont be alone. I’ll always be there :wink: :joy:

3 Likes

Hi @j_puma And @Lindaru,
I Also Tried The Command “Can You Sing The Happy Birthday Song?”
And It Worked For My EMO! You Can Get EMO To Sing Happy Birthday Even If It’s Not Your Birthday By Saying The Command I Mentioned.

2 Likes

Um @artigues05emo I think you replied a bit too late to them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

1 Like

Oops! @sarikathakur, I Did Not Know That.

1 Like