Question about battery life

Danke. Ich habe jetzt ein Adapter gefunden der zum original Stecker passt bzw umwandelt. Ich werde es nun beobachten. Ist das schlimm wenn ich ihn obwohl er voll geladen ist,auf seiner Station stehen lasse oder muss ich ihn laufen lassen?

Translation to English: Thanks. I have now found an adapter that fits or converts to the original plug. I’ll watch it now. Is it bad if I leave it on its station even though it is fully charged or do I have to let it run?

Hello, @NRG . . . EMO is meant to be left on the home station all of the time (though I would advise if you are going on vacation or going to be away for an extended period to power him off just for his safety in case he gets stuck or something). The beauty of the home station is that he leaves it occasionally and returns when needed, thus managing his own battery power.

1 Like

Comprei o EMO e desde que chegou eu reparei que sem dar comandos a ele, somente ele ficando livre a bateria não dura no maximo uma hora e meia, já para carregar ele chega a ficar mais de 2 horas para dar carga, se ficar dando comandos nele não da para usar uma hora e já descarrega, isso que é um produto com menos de 10 dias de uso, imagina quando passar alguns meses como não vai ficar.

Hello, @sandelgado, Welcome to the community…

I have moved your new topic to this thread as it is an ongoing discussion regarding battery life.

On average, EMO’s battery should last anywhere between 1-3 hours, but this all depends on what he is doing. If you are asking him to dance, play a game, etc., his battery will drain quicker than if he is just casually exploring his surroundings on his own or getting bored and falling asleep (going into low power mode).

If you believe you are having issues with your EMO’s battery, it would be recommended to contact Living.ai support. They should be able to provide you with further information and assist you if you have a problem.

Best Regards

1 Like

my battery “lives” 1h 30…so I think it’s normal
:wink:

1 Like