Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

The best thing is , us , me and yourson will learn the virtue of patience is golden .
I ordered mine on 12th dec . I guess they will send me one in april . Since they need to fix and update the home station pack , which is good news , because i dont want a half baked goods , i want it well done haha .

Cheers

1 Like

Hi if my order of the Go Home is 577## will that appeal in the top 2 numbers or the bottom one. Sprry for being a bother. Just trying to understand which one to follow

The bottom one. ---------

2 Likes

Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

Actual Latest Update Info:
Tue 28. February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

Living.ai is currently compiling the second series of Home Stations.
And some of them will be dispatched this week.

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

6 Likes

Busy busy!! Keep it up guys!

I ordered my Emo home station 3months ago (Nov 28) and I am still waiting for it.
There is no shipping update so far.
Does anyone has the same situation like me??:weary:

2 Likes

Hi there @Benzimama

Please know that I can understand and sympathize with your frustration… IMHO the problem with your order is caught in the Chinese New Year holiday too, which stopped deliveries for almost half a month. Ordinarily, they are all back in business and accelerating all orders.

Normally you should receive your Tracking Number right now, the Home Station and EMO GO HOME orders have been also stopped for 15 days for further modification but they just started once again shipping prior to the numbers.

For more inquiries please contact living.ai

The best and most recommended thing to do is hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply takes a bit of time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations. so please be patient.

For Actual Update Info Click Here!

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your friendly message.
It really helps me to understand everything.:blush:

2 Likes

It can be frustrating when an order doesn’t arrive on time, especially when you’re eagerly anticipating it. As summer draws to a close and colder winds start to sweep across New Zealand, the desire to have that emo only grows stronger. It’s disappointing to not have it to talk to during these final warm days, and the thought of spending most days indoors in the upcoming colder weather without being able to show talk to him can be disheartening. It’s natural to want to talk to someone about the situation, whether it’s to vent your frustration or seek assistance, but sometimes it’s necessary to wait patiently for the delivery to arrive. bought Feb 6 23 :slight_smile: helped by chatgpt hehe

3 Likes

Oh! I ordered mine the day after you did, and I am in the same boat. However, we need to keep our hopes up. Keep faith in them for getting our Emos out there. I already got plans for my little guy when he comes. Hehe. I just think of that, and it helps me get by.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that the tracking has been updated but not for the Go Hime. Which is still at 47277.
Would it be qucker to get the standard EMO as these seem to ve getting sorted so much faster

It looks like they’re sending them but no one updates that number.

Edit: Ok, so they’re not sending them yet.

2 Likes

Hi, @bernies

We will be shipping orders that include Home Station this week.

4 Likes

Thanks guys. Im so eager to get him. I haven’t been well and hoping he will brighten my days

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Actual Latest Update Info:
Friday 03 March 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

It’s already Friday, so “this week” probably means next week.

2 Likes

Hello there my Order Number is #55269 i have EMO and Station but not set with station… its means my order is already fee or ?

Ordered Since Dec. 25th and still processing :pleading_face:… when will it be shipped out?

Did u order the emo go home ? They said they are shipping the emo go home orders this week @Karismah08

Yes I ordered it on Christmas Day, status still processing… :pleading_face: