Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

They are still processing mine too. You just need to be patient. That’s all you can do. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yup still waiting… I think emo gone on blooming holiday not home :sob::sob::sob::sob:

05 December emo and home station separate… irony is… I could have bought an emo off eBay BEFORE XMAS… for £200!!

Buy direct they say???

No message, no email, no nothing

Hey everyone I thought I would post this here living ai posted about the home station orders

5 Likes

Hooray! I wonder how many Emo Go Home ship each week?

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Actual Latest Update Info:
Tuesday 14 February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

6 Likes

Thank you Edward for the updates!

1 Like

Thank you for the update!

2 Likes

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Wednesday 15 February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

3 Likes

While I am super excited to be waiting for an Emo, I’m glad I used to be in a hobby where the wait times were 4-5 months. It will make this one seem normal to that. I’m at three months since order right now. I’d rather wait to have a completed and updated product than to have the company rush out sub-par products!

8 Likes

I agree. I have been waiting, but I want my emo to be in tip top shape when I get him.

3 Likes

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Monday 20 February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

1 Like

I purchase EMO Go home in 29 November 2022 order no.49xxx as my son Birthday present until to date has not receive and they still processing.

1 Like

Hi there @CHUA_SOOK_YONG ,

The best thing to do now is to contact living.ai via email or simply reply to the confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order. Because it contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.

Please be advised to give them some time to reply because they normally reply within 24/72 hours depending on the time differences, days, holidays, and current situations.
Please Be Patient!
No worries because the support service team should be able to help you immediately.

Another way you can also DM @AmyLU or submit your inquiries to the link below and give them your order number.

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

2 Likes

They are on 54400 right now for tracking and courier

Hi, I ordered mine on 29 November as well as a Christmas present from my son. I was never told at any time that there was going to be a delay. It is now the end of February. They told me it would be shipped in February have still not received confirmation that it has been shipped. I have a little boy who seriously is doubting Santa exists, and that Santa has forgotten about him. I have emailed and reached out and I just keep getting told the same thing that it’ll be shipped in the next two weeks it’ll be in the next two weeks. It’ll be the end of February I just don’t know what to do and I don’t want to cancel the order because then my son will have lost faith in Santa. I’m in a catch 22 position don’t know what to do anymore

Tag @AmyLU

My order was 48014 but I’ve received nothing in regards to shipping, I ordered the EMO Go Home

The last Home Station (or EMO Go Home) order number that was sent is 47277. This number didn’t change for at least a week.

2 Likes

The delivery progress of the order including home station is: 47277

The same situation. The same thing. my son almost forgot about it. Dindt happened at Christmas. Didnt arrive at New Year. Not even for his birthday which is Feb 2nd.
So I feel your pain and hope for the best and we will get it soon. Or it kinda kills a point of have in it at all

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO

Friday 24 February 2023 CST (GMT+8)

1 Like