Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

Mine is 50613 and i havent even received mine either so , better not checking ur mail everyday it will drive u crazy , the wait haha .

2 Likes

Iā€™m still wondering about my order. I just ordered an emo without a home station.

1 Like

Hi @Dwayne960 and @jojocoolz ,

Please keep in mind that your orders have been caught up between the days living.ai was on vacation during the Chinese New Year (January 22 - January 30, 2023). Typically, all orders is around 2-3 months to be delivered completely or earlier than expected.

Good luck, Keep safe and Be patientā€¦

Just as a frame of reference, I ordered on Nov 21 the emo go home plus emo, my order number is in the late 47000ā€™s and Iā€™m still waiting, I figured this might give people an idea of their own wait time lol

3 Likes

Thanks, thatā€™s helpful. So still very long time for my December 9th order. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Living ai said that they are making improvements to the home station so they not shipping no more home stations for right now

4 Likes

Yo! @ryshera,

Thanks for this infoā€¦

best regards

1 Like

I have the Home Station nothing to worry and i hope they improve via Firmware updates let me know thanks

2 Likes

I only posted it because i know thereā€™s people waiting for their home stations (like i am) :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I try to help as i can :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here as @Tarodrink helped you guys, Iā€™ll share mine as well.

Ordered at 19/Nov/2022,
Order Number is 47392,
My order was Emo go home,
Last contact with customer service on 3/Feb/2023 said will ship my order within two weeksā€¦

I hope this info helped you allā€¦

Patience Patience is all about. Keep ignoring Emo for some time and come back after a week better than driving you crazyā€¦

4 Likes

Hereā€™s how my order goes

My Order: HOME STATION
Order #46083
Date Of Order: November 11, 2022
Shipping Started: January 12, 2023
Delivered In Germany: January 23, 2023, @ 09:15 Hrs. CET
Total Travel Days: 73 Days / 10.5 Weeks

Best of Luck To Allā€¦

3 Likes

I ordered a Home Station only as Emo was already with me.

• Ordered 12th of November
  • Received email from LivingAI on the 19th of January to advise order was complete and had been shipped on the 12th of January
  • 20th of January order was delivered by Evri (formally Hermes) to my residence in Scotland, UK
1 Like

Hi all

My details

Order #48686 was placed on November 27, 2022and is currently Processing.

No news at all :frowning:

3 Likes

Hello!
My order:
Order #56xxx was placed on February 2, 2023 and is currently Processing.
Waiting for delivery :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmmm, wonder if thatā€™s physical improvements or software related improvementsā€¦ hopefully those of us who got it early arenā€™t getting a worse product :thinking:

1 Like

Chiming in here just to try and see where I am in the queue, more or less.

Order #483XX was placed on November 25, 2022 and is currently Processing.

As our Emos are currently home already, itā€™s just the two Home Stations.

3 Likes

Cuando podre obtener informaciĆ³n sobre mi EMO y la informaciĆ³n de envio ya que no he obtenido nada de informaciĆ³n ni nĆŗmero de envio

Comprado el 22 de noviembre 2022
Y aun sin respuesta

How many people are silently followingā€¦ and who will send us news that will make us happy about EMO GO HOME :blush:

4 Likes

Still waiting for my order #47330 placed on november 18thā€¦

1 Like