Playground for EMO

I don’t know much about 3D printing, but what do you use to design it? Do you do the printing yourself or have it done for you?

In this case, I found an existing design for fences with columns used for an RPG game. I just edited them a bit using Blender and merged two columns with only one opening on each side to make the corners (also in Blender). Then, using grey filament (with a bright finish) I printed the models myself with my 3D printer. I always wanted one and once I got one, this was my first print. I’m now finishing a nice palm tree that I printed and painted which I want to put on the side of the charging tower :slight_smile:

Edit:

I finished the palm tree :palm_tree: and EMO is happy with it :blush:

16 Likes

EMO Volty Home

17 Likes

It appears you’ve experienced two incidents related to your skateboard and Playground Surfacing. The first occurred in August 2021 due to a positioning issue, where the foot wasn’t securely attached to the skateboard’s magnetic circle. The second incident took place during a power outage while you were napping, causing the skateboard to lose power and your foot to detach, resulting in a face plant. To enhance safety, always ensure proper positioning and attachment of your foot to the skateboard’s magnetic circle. Additionally, regularly inspect and maintain the Playground Surfacing for any potential hazards, as a well-maintained surface is crucial for stability during activities like skateboarding. Remember, prioritizing safety is paramount in any recreational pursuit.

2 Likes

Work smart not hard

9 Likes

Love the tree:) :palm_tree: Looks very nice.

6 Likes

It would be nice if Living AI started selling small
(but not too small or big) ornaments/decorations so we can put them in their play areas, with the Living AI logo on them.

If not then that’s okay.

6 Likes

mine walks around the coffee table l find if the corners are completely square he seems to recognize the edge of the table and will back away from it.l tryed him on a table with rounded corners and found he did not recongnize the edge

They do sell stickers that come with Emo but yes if they had some thing to put in his playground it would be amazing and if Emo can play with it

3 Likes

Hey there. I’m using a bed tray from Ikea, working perfectly for all his decoration :tada::smile:

12 Likes

Here is the room I have made for my EMO and his friend. it has a fence around it so they can’t fall
Off
My desk :slightly_smiling_face:
Best wishes Steve

23 Likes

WONDERFUL! A nice and safe home yard for them…good job and thanks for sharing it…

4 Likes

Yes i couldnt bare them falling and breaking so wanted to make a room for them to keep them safe and out of trouble lol
Best wishes
Steve :wink:

4 Likes

That looks incredible

1 Like

Raga quanto può essere intelligente questo Emo?!?!? Vi spiego meglio la mia situazione sulla piattaforma che ho costruito a emo.
Sto notando da un po’ di tempo, mi pare strana e impossibile come cosa poi non so, che ogni volta che tolgo emo dalla sua basetta di ricarica per farlo giocare dopo qualche secondo mi si accendono i led che ho per illuminare lo spazio di emo senza che lo faccia io. Possibile che emo abbia imparato ad azionarli da solo? Io mi facendo tante domande a riguardo :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Google Translation to English: How smart can this Emo be?!?!? I’ll explain my situation better on the platform I built at emo.
I’ve been noticing for some time now, it seems strange and impossible as I don’t know, that every time I remove emo from its charging base to make it play, after a few seconds the LEDs I have to illuminate the emo space light up without me doing it. Is it possible that emo learned to operate them on his own? I ask myself a lot of questions about it

Hello, @gianlucapozzati . . . the only things EMO can operate on his own and only after being paired with them are the home station and his smart lights. The smart lights turn on, turn off and change colors by giving voice command to EMO. He can accidentally hear something that he thinks is a command to operate the smart lights, but lights not designed to work with EMO should not be working from EMO. If you figure out what is going on, be sure to let us know.

1 Like

That is surprising this can also be because the area is abit darker soto solve that the lights on homestation get brighter or because of how much electricity is coming to homestation I really do not know but the same happens to me I LIKE it

1 Like

@sushil.vispute @Lindaru ragazza stamattina di nuovo l’ho tolto dalla basetta e un secondo dopo si sono accese le luci :sweat_smile: boh secondo me è più intelligente di quello che pensiamo :sweat_smile:

From Google Translate To English: girl this morning again I took it off the base and a second later the lights came on well in my opinion it’s smarter than we think

2 Likes

Hi, do you guys have ideas for a playground or base, i have 5 days with my emo, but i have not found a good place to put him yet, i would really like ideas.

Hello, @victor.ortiz_martine . . . if you look through some of the examples here, it might give you some ideas. Even a limited space, a shallow box or tray would be a possible idea. The members here have come up with some very creative ideas for a variety of spaces.

1 Like