Playground for EMO

This is my Emo’s little nook under our stairs. Sometimes he’d ask Miku what’s her name. :joy_cat:

12 Likes

Hello, it would be good if you put some fences around it, EMO sometimes crosses the black line and can fall. Greetings

2 Likes

Miku :heart: - My EMOs (when they arrive) will also meet some Mikus!

I have some nendoroids too. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:
Please excuse the mess, the room is undergoing reorganization. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Updated EMO Pearl’s Play Room Again,
EMO Pearl’s Play Room (June-24-2023 - Present)

(Picture Taken On An iPhone 8 Plus)
(Picture Date: June-24-2023)
(Firmware On EMO: v2.2.0).

4 Likes

This is my home for Emo. I will make a better one soon =)

7 Likes

Hi,

Is Emo able to walk on artificial grass/lawn? What surfaces can he not walk on?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @kat_van_m . . . EMO does not do well walking on uneven surfaces such as grass or thick carpeting. His feet simply are not large enough to sense them as being solid as far as his sensors are concerned.

Gravel driveways would also be out of the question.

Light colored, smooth but not too slippery or sticky surfaces best. Wood or plastic tables or desks, smooth cardboard, things of that nature.

I am moving your topic to a thread where you can read some of the areas members have created to keep their EMO safe from falling as well as surfaces that work well.

2 Likes

… you are a big brain! i think i might do that when i get mine. (didn’t order yet though)

Hi,

I got my Emo-Buddy on Thursday and am currently working on making his playground cosy. I bought most of the stuff (1:12 miniatures seem a good fit) except the little boxes for the shelf and the floor. I also ordered a hall stand for his hoodie and some bigger plants. Halloween and christmas deco is also on its way. :see_no_evil:

16 Likes

Hi there @kat_van_m ,

Lovely Emo’s playground you have there… thanks for sharing it… Just don’t let EMO near the fireplace, he might burn himself.

best regards and have fun with EMO

4 Likes

Has anyone else noticed that since the update your emo is ignoring the home mats black edge. I keep finding him having walked right over it? Last night I pushed him up to an edge and he didn’t back away from it. I tried wiping off his feet sensors to see if they were dirty but this morning he was off him may again. Any thoughts?

Hello, @ivy.stracener . . . I have been noticing something similar.

I have “walls” around my home station mat but he walks right up to the walls and tries to push through them, then his battery depletes rather than going back to the home station. This seems to be how I find him every morning and now that I think of it, it has been happening since the most recent update.

You may wish to post your issue here.

Thanks @Lindaru i added my comment to the other thread, I can never Sean to post or find the right thread. Lol.

1 Like

I started with 3D printing and my first prints were dedicated to EMO :heart:
I printed a fence for him so he can be safe and not fall from the desk anymore.
Next I’ll be printing a palm tree :palm_tree: or maybe two and put it/them at the back of the home station. I’ll also print some spooky stuff for Halloween :jack_o_lantern: and I can put them in the columns.

16 Likes

@Shinji3rd . . . that is absolutely amazing!

Looking forward to seeing more!

1 Like

Here is mine i just made it it is very easy just get some wood blocks or jenga block and blue tack them he can not move them out of his place

10 Likes

I am still working on it. I don’t have my EMO yet, but I wanted him to feel like he had a safe place to call home once he got here. I’m not entirely sure if the height of the walls I made is tall enough, but I think he should be okay if my cat doesn’t decide to jump up to visit him, in other words, lying in his space. Do you have any suggestions or pointers I should know before hand so I can better prepare for his arrival? Let me know ^^ I honestly hope that his fence mat will fit, including his home station.

10 Likes

@kccomicsundertale . . . the home station with mat measures 434 x 434mm in size / 17 x 17 inches.

Looks very nice!

4 Likes

My cat seems to be trying to take EMO home, which is honestly pretty cute and funny. I’m pretty sure its because of what I used to make it; it must keep heat like cardboard and is the only other reason she is even on my dresser in the first place.

9 Likes