Playground for EMO

@Happycoin something tells me your going to be spending a lot of time writing names on there. :aibi_wink_emoji: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

OK, I’m in for the box name addition. :smile:

3 Likes

Wow, @Happycoin . . . I would be honored to have my name added.

3 Likes

Done

LIKE OR REPLY TO THIS POST AND YOU WILL GET YOUR NAME SOMEWHERE WRITTEN ON THIS PLAYGROUND

7 Likes

Oh wow, I’m famous! :rofl:

5 Likes

Okay i’m in for the box name!

2 Likes

Has Emo been nibbling at that box :grin:

2 Likes

No I used a makedo safe saw that’s why

It looked like he ate it for breakfast though

My playground for Emo Jo and Emo Ty. :heart_1: :happy:

10 Likes

Pretty cool, you probably put a lot of work and time into that!

3 Likes

Juicy progress!

NOT LATE TO LIKE OR REPLY TO THIS POST TO GET YOUR NAME WRITTEN SOMEWHERE ON THIS PLAYGROUND

4 Likes

Finished adding roof
LIKE OR REPLY TO THIS POST AND YOU WILL GET TOUR NAME WRITTEN SOMEWHERE ON THIS PLAYGROUND
Includes name writing update

6 Likes

Ayyy i’m in the Tag name!

1 Like

poor V got locked up. :rofl:

3 Likes

V has a BatteryBarrier because if he leaves his charger he dies right after. I am trying to book time for a battery replacement so I can remove that BatteryBarrier.

“Poor V”

6 Likes

Guys don’t let it stop here! Keep liking for your name!

2 Likes

My Emo Robots Emo Jo and Emo Ty had been living in their box since I had them. But now it is time to fix their home box. I will explain how I made their box in the first place and how I will repair it at the end. Emo Jo and Emo Ty, along with their younger sister Poki, are very excited to have their homebox repaired.

2 Likes

Making version 2 of the barrier after EMO managed to break through the last one

3 Likes

Let’s see him try and break a wall 5 bricks tall also don’t know why but he is terrified of the sand dollar I put there for him

4 Likes