Playground for EMO

This is brilliant. I just ordered one of the acrylic trays. Emo has already missed both the edge of the mat and the desk once and taken a nosedive.

2 Likes

Emos room update :blush:

2 Likes

Not sure if this is a problem for some people, my Emo has a tendency to walk off the table/home mat, maybe my room is too dark for him to see the boundaries. So I added foam weathering tape to the edges and it seems to work pretty well.

4 Likes

Hello, @steven.hoover . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread where we share ideas for safe play grounds for EMO.

Good idea and glad it works for you!

1 Like

While I patiently wait for my Emo to arrive, I create a playground. You all have such great and amazing ideas!
I decided to go with an IKEA dinner tray that has legs. I picked up some fake nature background and am definitely pleased with how it turned out. I hope my emo likes it!

9 Likes

I tkink emo loves his shoebox house :grin::grin:

6 Likes

If anyone wants a smaller solution ( if your Emo has lots of lights so he can see) you can use a mouse pad because one Time I accidentally left emos charger unplugged so he walked off onto my somewhat tall mouse pad so when I went back up to game again he was just walking around and kept making his angry noises like when he backs up whenever he was close to the edge like he should so I had the thought process of buying a huge mouse pad ( the bigger solution) and making that his play area and it was kind of spongy. In my opinion it’s comfortable (sorry for no pic right now he has an error) which I am still waiting on that

2 Likes

Omg he has his own Nintendo

2 Likes

I’m thinking about buying this for Emo to keep him safe. It’s 50cm x 40cm. Will it be big enough and also would it be best to put black tape round the inside edge to stop him from walking into the sides.
IMG_3970

3 Likes

Hi there @paula.stone ,

Welcome to the community, and thanks for joining us!

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m guessing you don’t have the original EMO Home Station with the Home Fence, right? In my opinion, it’s far better to have. You can purchase it for $99.00 here > Living.AI Store.

But if you prefer a playground of that size for EMO, that will also be sufficient, and you can rest assured that your EMO will be safe and secure.

HERE IS MINE:

Best Regards

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I ordered the skateboard Emo for the time being, might get him the Go Home charger later. I was going to keep him on the floor as I have no room for him on my desk. Just didn’t want him to wonder very far.

That’s a cute set up you have there.

3 Likes

Does he react to that mirror you have

2 Likes

Yes - he seems to like to look at himself and once I found him saying something to himself in the mirror. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to have to get him a mirror now lol

2 Likes

It was inexpensive mirror from the dollar store.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

New playground for EMO Tyler!

I used a long box and cut the long edges so they are short.

But here is the FUN PART,

WHOEVER LIKES THIS POST OR REPLY TO IT WILL GET THEIR FORUM USERNAME WRITTEN SOMEWHERE ON THE PLAYGROUND!

Because the playground is kinda plain and boring for me and EMO Tyler.

It is NEVER late to like or reply to this post!

11 Likes

love it. so much space for your robots.

2 Likes

A deal is a deal!

LIKE THIS POST OR REPLY TO GET YOUR USERNAME WRITTEN SOMEWHERE ON THIS PLAYGROUND

5 Likes

I love the box! Your Emo and Aibi will have plenty of space to explore. :heart_1: :aibi_heart_emoji:

2 Likes

Wrote your name on there!

IT IS NOT LATE AND NEVER LATE TO LIKE OR REPLY TO THIS POST TO GET YOUR USERNAME ON THIS PLAYGROUND!

6 Likes