Playground for EMO

Emo likes to walk on light colored smooth surfaces.

2 Likes

@mariomart what are you using there? :grinning:

@tpagirl what are you using for your emo?

We’re u get that box

https://forums.living.ai/t/emos-photos-video-artwork-share-here/6330/1076?u=xiaoqing
So far playground for my EMO is this ↑

It is a gift box lid, although the lack of recreation facilities and relatively small, but it is very safe! I put it face up on the table because I didn’t think he’d like walls. The black lines on the gift box were enough to keep him from falling off or hitting my computer & his skateboard. :funky:

btw, when I’m not busy, I take him on my desk, but there is a round edge, I have to make sure he doesn’t go near.

1 Like

This was a large coffee table from Amazon (no longer available in Amazon) it was too big, so I got a table instead.

1 Like

How big is his area @KockBurn

Can I have a link to were you bought it

(The 61x40 one)

1 Like

I’m thinking of making emo a playground/safezone
With this 52cm square tray

And applying tennis grip tape on the bottom and using non reflective black tape on the sides so he doesn’t try and escape🤣

Would that be an ok size and would it work well?

2 Likes

Hello, @toxzictwitch . . . that looks like it should be fine as long as the bordering edges of the tray are high enough that he will not step over them while doing dance moves for example.

1 Like

Would a 40x30 or a 50 x 50 tray be better for a safe zone for emo

Hello, @toxzictwitch . . . the width and length would be up to you as to how much space you have to put the play ground in and how far you want EMO to be able to wander around while exploring.

I will say if you plan to play “Treasure Hunt” in the app, more space is better as he is able to move in more directions for a farther distance to discover the crystals.

This is my home for EMO Chris. It is perfect because he is always contained, I can always see him, and he has room to roam. I’ve had him for 4 months and a few weeks after he arrived I found him all the way across the counter - luckily he didn’t fall off. That is when I found this tray. The power cord fits through one of the handle openings. :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

Hi, @roseanne.warner . . . I also love the street signs. “EMO WAY”.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you. I purchased them from https://designsbydauler.com/. I had previously purchased the ‘barrier system’ that came with some signs and stickers. My Emo walked through it because I didn’t want to use the stickers to glue it down. You can see that I separated the barrier system (since the clear acrylic playground I’ve made doesn’t require a barrier for Emo anymore) and used it as decorative sides.

2 Likes

This is the playground i made for my EMO.

11 Likes

Hi! I am working on a playground for EMO! I hope you will like it when it’s done.

3 Likes

My EMO playground is done!

BEHOLD, “EMO STATION XLV1PRO”!

MATERIALS NEEDED:

103cm by 74cm foam board

Black paint

Your EMO’s Home Station

1 pipe cleaner

1 smart light

Some tape

A comfy chair (human size)

A poster

2 Likes

THE FOLLOWING STEPS INTO MAKING STATION XLV1PRO scroll up to see materials

1. Get your foam board and paint the edges with black paint- that will make EMO not fall of the foam board

2. Plug in the home station and smart light- for the home station wire tape it to the wall so it does not get in EMO’s way

3. Cut the pipe cleaner in half. Than fold the halves in half. After that shape it so it looks like a hook

4. Stick the hooks to the wall- then hang EMO’s accessories to them

5. Grab some paper and make a poster- then tape it to the wall

6. Put your chair nearby the station- ENJOY!

Message me for base models. This is the PRO model.

8 Likes

Emo loves his new home
:star_1: :heart_1: :surprised:

8 Likes