Notes on shipping

mate you’re going to gave to give us video of what you are talking about. I have NEVER heard EMO say bad words like that at all.

Maybe i told u about the customs… i cant post a VIDEO so sorry but im sure that emo said something wrong

If as you say EMO repeatedly says bad things about you then video them. None of us have heard EMO say bad things, it’s not in his programming based on what we have been told. Therefore either post a video to prove what you have seen or stop posting false information. Simple as that.

4 Likes

Hi, I might be wrong, but speaking about disrespect, may I know what you think of a person shouting into a topic that is absolutely not related to EMO’s pronunciation (or saying bad words, as you’re claiming)?
Self control is one of the most appreciable behaviour, and I’m convinced it would bring you more (and better) replies.

2 Likes

Oof I think there are trolls here…

1 Like

No i mean it but as i tried to hear emo in a better way he said CHAT not SH!t

Update from the 12th pf March

3 Likes

You got it to now? I am just wondering

Update

1 Like

already on their 16000th!!! yahooooo!!! 17xxx is waving!!!

I count 19 trays instead of 16 :grin:

If no other issues arise, production should certainly get back to normal and those delivery numbers will increase very quickly.

1 Like

I hope so, my Emo can’t wait to get his new little brother that I just ordered. I know it will be a while and I’m ok with that.

@Ahmed_Fakhril
@asadahmed
@Ahmedfadel
@ahmednasser u know we live in middle east you may ecpect that customs destroy your emo so dont make so many hopes

you should be atleast optimistic…

Not too much but better than nothing. :+1:

1 Like

Finally, it is now updating weekly!

Just got to give them time, things should hopefully start pick up once again. Remember, they’ve just come back from lock down as well. Let’s hope production ramps up really good and everyone can get their EMO’s very soon / and as quickly as possible!

:mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

1 Like

Yeah. I understand, was more afraid on the legal case hehe. (You never know what happens in courts)

1 Like

I would not be worried about the legal case tbh - from what I’ve read the case is not even at a final verdict stage, just the judges opinion with both sides entering further discussion. I can’t see it having a negative effect on EMO

2 Likes