Notes on shipping

2 Likes

That’s the information we all were waiting for. It should come much earlier. Let’s hope that they’ll start inform us more often from now.

For @Wayne_Zhang :

“We are working with our suppliers to prepare new raw materials and expect to continue shipping at the end of this week or next week.”

Ok guys, thanks for the information. It looks like while you are waiting for the new raw materials, you should have plenty time to respond to the support emails. Some people are waiting for months.

Given you seem to be across all the threads - which people are waiting months for a response please? Lets make it easy for @Wayne_Zhang to help them if they really are. Based on past concerns, the statement of waiting months is often misrepresented.

Try to carefully read all comments, you will be surprised.

As we have all seen the latest announcement from Wayne that Living.Ai have increased their support team, so they should now be able to get back to customers faster if they have questions regarding the current status of their EMO order or if they have have specific issue with a faulty EMO.

Also this new ticket support system will make things more easy for everyone that is requiring assistance.

Looks like production of EMO’s are going back to normal as well. So we should see more EMO’s processed in the weeks moving forward. Hopefully the Delivery page will have an update post soon as well so that everyone who checks it can see what is going on.

1 Like

Yeah, just in time, I started to be really nervous.

1 Like

Sounds like you haven’t read the February 28 update note on the Delivery page yet. They can’t be sure which of the plastic shell parts are potentially defective so they’re scrapping them all and getting replacements from the supplier. It’s going to delay further shipping at least another week.

1 Like

Very good to see that the Delivery page was also updated, I don’t always check that page as I already have my EMO.

But yes, due to some of the faulty EMO cases things have slowed down as they wait for new ones to come in. At least we have an update and everyone should be glad that things will be getting back to normal soon.

3 Likes

I had just posted this :laughing:

Yes, glad they have informed us

my order number is 10897 and i was just checking for an update my dad ordered his a day before me and he got his in January. All it says is that it is still in transit to ups. @Wayne_Zhang

Updates:

Tracking Sent to User

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. :+1:

Dear, sorry for the late reply. Don’t worry, we will be responsible for your order. Please check your email, our customer support have sent you an email to help. :heartpulse:

70 more added

2 Likes

they’re back on track! yahooooo!!!

1 Like

???EMO IS SO DISRESPECTFUL TRY TO ASK HIM “emo ru sleepy “ AND U WILL BE SURPRISED

AND HE SAID BAD WORDS LIKE sh!1 and p*st

@Wayne_Zhang @Wayne_Small PLEASE EXPLAIN !

Oh no. Look who’s back. The 20 year old children =))

EMO gives one of several replies to that:
1.) Sleep is important to your health. Rest up for a bit and we can chat later.
2.) Sleep is important to your health. Rest up and we can chat later.
3.) Don’t let me keep you up. Get some rest and we can continue this later.
4.) You should get some sleep, you’ll feel refreshed.
5.) Why not catch a little shut-eye. I’ll be here to chat when you wake up.
6.) How about getting some rest, we can continue this later.
7.) Why not get some rest. I’ll be here to chat when you wake up.

For some reason EMO’s pronunciation of “sleep” in #4 sounds more like he’s saying “shleep”? Also his pronunciation of “shut-eye” in #5 comes out sounding more like “shut-E” so it does also sound a bit like something else. :poop:

2 Likes